Bad
Good

I really would like to see more comments from parents, and not only from sttaf and teachers... this thats not help me to diside in a school for my kid..

MY oldest daughter went to the school in the late 90's that the school was horrible. I was hessitant to send my child in 2009. I did anyways in the meantime I researched schools..My experience with the school now is very pleasant, the teachers are great (she is in the gifted program) and the principal seems to respond to concerns. The only thing I would change is for them to be strict about disciplining kids when it comes to bullying. My daughters grades are excellent, her teachers care about the kids. The lunch lines are still a problem. but other than that the school is surprising me. I am pleased.

Nimitz is a great school. Working here for a few years now I can see the difference this administration and staff has made to improve academics of all students

This is an amazing school. The classroom centered on the California State Standards. Teachers are working really hard for our students success.

Last modified Chester W. Nimitz Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.