Posted September 08, 2014
San Antonio High school was the best choice i ever made after making bad decisions in my former high school. Thanks to the helpful staff and teachers i was able to become responsible and independent for myself and studies, which I'm eternally thankful for since it made my college life more easy. The teachers also provide great tutoring for any subject and have a great sense of humor with the students. I'm a proud 2013 graduate from this great high school and a successful college student. I just highly advise to please over look the SAT's and have your son/daughter speak with staff and helpful teachers about it in S.A.H.S. as soon as possible. If no interest is shown, the S.A.T's won't be provided for him/her if it's to late to register for the test. I know this from my past experience.

Posted August 25, 2011
Concerned for my son education, I looked for the best available HS in the area. I found out that SAHS had made the API for 4 years and the AYP for three years in a row. SAHS is also accredited by the Western Association of School and Colleges. The school recieved an unheard 6-year accreditation by WASC. This speaks volumes about the school. Their academic program is student centered and the atmosphere is simply the best you can find in any school. I highly recommend this school for your children. By the way, SAHS is the only school that has made the API & AYP in LAUSD Local District 6.

Posted March 23, 2010
As a concerned parent, I can honestly say that SAHS is one of the best schools in LAUSD. The caring atmosphere is unique; this is a student center school whose results are superior to other schools in the area.

San Antonio Continuation School 0

Posted January 15, 2009
I was a student and completed my HS diploma at San Antonio Cont. My experiences there were all farily good. All teachers present plausible curriculums and may be of great assistance if help is searched upon.

San Antonio Continuation School
2861 Randolph Street, Huntington Park, CA  90255
Last modified San Antonio Continuation School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12
San Antonio Continuation School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top