Huntington Park, CA

Posted September 19, 2013
I'm very disappointed with the office staff, specially Ms. Blanca Reyes the School Administrative Assistant. She is very rude, she talks to the parents in a demeanor way. She needs to be professional, the teachers are great.

Posted August 08, 2013
I am overall satisfied with this school with exception of office staff. The are not familiar with the word "professionalism". The teachers are great though just don't visit the office.

Walnut Park Elementary School 5

Posted June 12, 2012
My son has been attending Walnut since 1st grade and this will be his last year at Walnut Park Elementary School. I am very glad to have experienced and meet the teachers that instruct my child. I was really impressed and felt relieved once I did. They have encouraged my son to do his best. and work hard. I wish I could have been more involved with the school but I have a full time work schedule. Thank you Walnut for teaching my son we both will miss you.

Walnut Park Elementary School 4

Posted June 11, 2012
I Love this school my daughter has been attending this school since kindergarten and is graduating next week all her teachers were great the most memorable is Mrs. Luna she is now Vice Principal Mrs. Tran is wonderful, as is Mrs Zavala I am grateful to them because they were a great part in the education of my daughter and we are so proud of her she is intelligent,bright,outgoing did I mention Gifted:)

Walnut Park Elementary School 4

Posted February 05, 2012
I went to Walnut from pre school to 3rd grade. I love this school. I had good grades and every thing. I am currently in middle school in my 7th grade year. During the period I went to this school my parents were satified with the teachers. We had a computer lab and extra classes I remember taking art in 3rd grade and learning to play the flute. I learned to play hot cross buns in 3rd grade.

Posted May 26, 2011
I have had a few uncomfortable experiences in the office, but feel very happy with the teachers and principal of the school. They seem to work really hard and are dedicated to the students. My son is now in 7th grade, but while he attended WP, he always had fantastic teachers that took the time to help him when he had difficulty. I just wish the office staff had made me feel more welcome.

Posted October 08, 2009
I am not happy with this school, but it is the one my younger siblings have too attend too.The teachers work just seems so unfocused and it seems like they dont care about the childrens education.They need better disipline and need to be more alert of what is going on in the campus!!

Posted November 16, 2007

Posted February 10, 2006
I'm not very happy with this school, but it's the one the child in my household is assigned to.

Posted January 12, 2006

Walnut Park Elementary School
2642 Olive Street, Huntington Park, CA  90255
Last modified Walnut Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Walnut Park Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top