Huron, CA

Huron Elementary School 4

Posted May 16, 2011
I lived on a Migrant Labor Camp (Walker's camp) in 1955 and attended Huron Elementary School. My third grade teacher had a big impact on my life and I would like to find her. I was placed in Foster Care in 1955 and they moved us to Fresno. If someone can give me the names of third grade teachers at Huron Elementary in 1955 It would be most appreciated. I went on to graduated High School and earn a MBA and this teacher was big part of my continuing my Education.

Huron Elementary School 5

Posted December 04, 2007

Huron Elementary School 3

Posted September 25, 2006

Huron Elementary School
36131 N Street, Huron, CA  93234
Last modified Huron Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Huron Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top