Posted April 19, 2012
These reviews are out-dated. We have had a new principal since 2010. We have found that the teachers are very dedicated and do their best to deal with the No child Left Behind teach-to-test nonsense.

Idyllwild 0

Posted November 03, 2009
Idyllwild School is a small school in a small community that fulfills educational goals on a very high level.

Posted April 22, 2008

Idyllwild 5

Posted August 31, 2007
Excellent School. Excellent Leadership! It has also recieved the honor of a California Distinguished School. We have a wonderful PTA. Our kids here are Excited about going to school. They love their Principal, who is an absolute dream with the kids, parents, and her staff. My child has been going here for 5 years now. Every year the Principal has new and exciting things happening at the school. The state test scores are skyrocketing! What a great effort on everyone's part. Several families have moved here just to be able to be in the school area. Thank you everyone at Idyllwild School, for helping my child learn, grow, and be the best he can.

Posted October 27, 2006
Parent involvement great! There is alot of bias at this school based on who you are and who you know. You are either in or out.

Posted August 16, 2006
Jan 2006 new principal, nice change. Top PE teacher, good music program. 4-5 grades suffer on coverage of science and social science because no kid left behind thus no kid excels. Teaches to the accountabilty test.

Posted May 05, 2006
- a staff
Idyllwild Elementary school is a wonderfull school. It's academic programs are in the top in the district. We have a great world renowed music teacher. The sports program is great too. Coupled with the local Town Hall there isn't much left out for the kids to do. The level of parent involvment is way high. Our parents run an art program that is very diversified.

Posted July 31, 2005

Posted June 24, 2005
Would highly not recommend. I have attended one of the best schools in California and found Idyllwild school for my own child to be one of the worse I have encountered. They have an exceptional home school program!

Idyllwild 5

Posted October 21, 2004
We were living in Temecula and our children were registered to start school there. I read impressive reports bout Idyllwild Elementary School and we decided to make the trek to investigate. As we were not enthusiastic with Temecula. One tour of Idyllwild School sent us home packing in a hurry. We were in escrow on a home up here in 72 hours. Idyllwild school is an ideal scene by anybody's standards, and far superior to the private schools we explored. The principal and staff there are true professionals yet not robotic by any means. I know I can trust the people there by looking at what exists now and seeing my children in a safe space and watching their progess on a daily basis. We are so very fortunate to have our children as part of this very special, creative, able and brilliant group!

Idyllwild
26700 State Highway 243, Idyllwild, CA  92549
Last modified Idyllwild is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Idyllwild Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top