Posted May 09, 2014
Great School, My daughter has learn a lot in so little time. Love the school.

Oneonta Elementary School 3

Posted April 23, 2014
I really like this school & the trachers, I myself went here from kinder- 2nd grade. What I do ot like is the lady in the office with the glasses she is really rude & a b**** I dread just to go in there someone seriously needs to put her in check or fire her because how she acts is wrong.

Oneonta Elementary School 1

Posted November 22, 2012
I'm actually quite surprised at the reviews of this school, but hopefully things have gotten a lot better now than they have been back in the 1990s. Nevertheless I'm still giving it the rating it deserves for the time. I have had traumatizing memories at this school I will never forget. They made no effort to prevent or end bullying, and the special education was the worst. The special ed instructor for those with invisible learning disabilities was always so verbally abusive towards me when I was a child, as well as the other students. Her name was Anne Fink at the time, and I just hope she's out of the job for good. Whenever I was being threatened or bullied by the students because of my learning differences, the staff made no effort to prevent it and no discipline on the bullies. Then in their Boys n' Girls daycare program was the worst I've ever been in and I'll leave it at that. Let's just say I was frowned upon for having different interests than the rest of the students. I do not care if it was wrong to object the rules; Pete Salisbury physically yanked me into the time-out desk. This is the worst school in all my K-12 years so this is getting my 1 star rating.

Posted May 03, 2012
I have nothing but good things to say about this school. I have 2 sons that have gone through Oneanta they have had the best teachers and the principal is so involved. Both my kids are above average and this being a no child left behind school I've had my doubts, but the teachers just try that much harder.

Posted October 20, 2010
my son has gone to this school for 6 years, it is an excellent school.

Oneonta Elementary School 0

Posted August 24, 2008
i think oneonta is the most excelent school thier is and great gate program my son graduated from oneonta and i have one more son to graduate from oneonta

Posted May 29, 2008
my kids have gone to this school, (collectively), for 8 years. almost all of the teachers are wonderful, and so is the principle. most also really encourage parent involvement, and will do whatever it takes to help the kids learn.

Posted June 04, 2007
Rock solid teachers that go the extra mile for the students. Many spend extra hours and money out of pocket to insure all get the best education that the school can provide. Principle has done many good changes for students and school as a whole. Each year builds on next years curriculum and the teachers insure the students are prepped correctly for next years classes. Very good school in spite of comments below.

Posted April 27, 2007
Every school in the South Bay union Schools district has the same music program and availability for beginner to Jazz and Concert band as well as Orchestra. Mr. Steve Ball and Mr. Mike Pretzer are the music teachers. Music room is at Mendoza Elementary and children who advance to concert band, jazz band or orchestra meet two times a week at 7:30am for practice as well as these music teachers have a schedule to all schools in the district depending on enrollment. This has been a wonderful experience for my child and if your child has an interest in music get in touch with these teachers.

Oneonta Elementary School 3

Posted March 07, 2007
We need to provide more stimulating activities with a new direction to teach English.

Oneonta Elementary School
1311 Tenth Street, Imperial Beach, CA  91932
Last modified Oneonta Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oneonta Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top