K

West View Early Learning Center 4

Posted November 29, 2009

West View Early Learning Center 0

Posted January 25, 2008
Our daughter is in Kinder at West View and we love this school! The Kinder program is the only one that is full day and I can clearly see the impact that it has had on her education. The quality of teaching is high and the children at this school are very happy to be there. I can honestly say that this has been the best choice we made for a healthy, nurturing and quality education for our child.

Posted January 05, 2008
I love Weast View Elem. as a matter of fact I am soon to be a substitute teacher and I wouldn't sub at any other school. My children are extremely happy at West View and are getting an excellent education. Great Teachers and happy students.

West View Early Learning Center 0

Posted November 08, 2007
I have taught at this school for the past 7 years and I can honestly say that there is no other school that is a caring, nurturing, and more family-like than West View. It a small, community school where everyone treats each other like family. It is a great place to teach and a great place to learn.

West View Early Learning Center 4

Posted April 16, 2007
My daughter is only in Kinder however, Westview's Kinder program has made an impressive impression. The school has the only full day Kinder program in the city and the curriculum is wonderful. The students have been studying the basics like letter and number recognition, but they also work on reading, writing, math, science, and social studies. The teacher's and staff show interest and concern when interacting with our children and the communication is constant. My daughter as well as myself are very happy with Westview's performance.

Posted December 13, 2006
I was recently a Student Teacher in a first grade classroom at this school. The entire staff and faculty, including janitorial staff, and even the crossing guards were personable and extremely helpful. I learned so much from each of the teachers who are of extreme high caliber. The academic goals and standards are amazing, especially within the Special Education Program. I have never visited, no do I feel I ever will visit another school quite like Westview.

Posted January 14, 2006

Posted January 12, 2005
This is my sons first year at westview, he is in kindergarden and I love what his teacher is teaching him. I really like the school my son is leaning a lot from his class. One of the things that I really liked about the school was that the kinder classes are full day.

Posted August 12, 2004
staff and teachers are unbelievable. every person employed at the school, even down to the crossing guard, genuinely cares about every single kid. awesome 'family' atmosphere

West View Early Learning Center
525 Third Street, Imperial Beach, CA  91932
Last modified West View Early Learning Center is a Public school that serves grade K
West View Early Learning Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top