Bad
Good

Our daughter is in Kinder at West View and we love this school! The Kinder program is the only one that is full day and I can clearly see the impact that it has had on her education. The quality of teaching is high and the children at this school are very happy to be there. I can honestly say that this has been the best choice we made for a healthy, nurturing and quality education for our child.

I love Weast View Elem. as a matter of fact I am soon to be a substitute teacher and I wouldn't sub at any other school. My children are extremely happy at West View and are getting an excellent education. Great Teachers and happy students.

I have taught at this school for the past 7 years and I can honestly say that there is no other school that is a caring, nurturing, and more family-like than West View. It a small, community school where everyone treats each other like family. It is a great place to teach and a great place to learn.

My daughter is only in Kinder however, Westview's Kinder program has made an impressive impression. The school has the only full day Kinder program in the city and the curriculum is wonderful. The students have been studying the basics like letter and number recognition, but they also work on reading, writing, math, science, and social studies. The teacher's and staff show interest and concern when interacting with our children and the communication is constant. My daughter as well as myself are very happy with Westview's performance.

I was recently a Student Teacher in a first grade classroom at this school. The entire staff and faculty, including janitorial staff, and even the crossing guards were personable and extremely helpful. I learned so much from each of the teachers who are of extreme high caliber. The academic goals and standards are amazing, especially within the Special Education Program. I have never visited, no do I feel I ever will visit another school quite like Westview.

Last modified West View Early Learning Center is a Public school that serves grade K