Bad
Good

Frank M. Wright Middle School 3

Posted June 18, 2013
2012-2013 was my child's first year at FWMS attending 6th grade. She loves the school and education system teacher's offer. In my opinion certain staff members such as reception are not adequately suited for their positions. MRS. C (I can't use names but if you become a student or are a parent then you will soon have it be obvious who she is) in my opinion and the opinion of MANY parent's and student's.... she is out of line with her role as a teacher. Her treatment towards students is unacceptable and should be stopped. Seniority should not be of greater importance than children's appropriate educational needs and fair treatment. Being that her aggresion towards students has been brought to the attention of people in charge...and nothing has been done to stop her behavior, shows a lack of staff's capability to take necessary approach and end certain situations. Therefore that is why I rate a 3 star.

Frank M. Wright Middle School 4

Posted March 09, 2010
honestly i love this school becuase of the oppritunities i get. i can depend on most teachers to help me and guide me into the right direction. one teacher of mine that sticks out is Dr. Cozzani she is amazing!!!! she can help with any problem i have personel or school i dont know but she is amazing! the only complaint is that as hard as we work there are sooo many rules! but its cool becuase i only have 93 more days of school. Ill miss u Dr. Cozzani!!!!!!

Frank M. Wright Middle School

Posted February 05, 2010
My namee iss CJ and I think the teachers here are amazing. I am in 8th grade right now and I was close to failing in the 1st semester but all the great teachers here pushed me to suceed and now I have a chance of going to high school!

Frank M. Wright Middle School 4

Posted August 12, 2007
Frank wright is generally a very good school. I, as a student think we get some of the best educational opportunities possible from the teachers

Frank M. Wright Middle School 3

Posted June 02, 2007
This review is posted with experience w/in the last 2 years that my child has attended this school. The education is good, administration not good.

Frank M. Wright Middle School 5

Posted May 15, 2007
This brand new middle school just received Distinguished School 2007 and Schools to Watch 2007. The sixth grade is completely separate from the 7th & 8th grade classrooms, which would be a concern to me if my child was in 6th grade. The 6th grade students do go to PE taught by a PE teacher each day. Any issues that we have come up have been handled to our satisfaction. I am very impressed with the teachers and the test scores.

Frank M. Wright Middle School
885 North Imperial Avenue, Imperial, CA  92251-1105
Last modified Frank M. Wright Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.