Posted January 17, 2012
I love this school. Teachers are great, principal is great. They truly care about the students and thier future

Posted July 14, 2009

Posted September 16, 2008

Posted January 07, 2008

Indio High School 4

Posted December 14, 2007
A school is as strong as its teachers. And well Indio has a few great teachers. Teachers who make students think and discuss. As a parent, I thank you; because now, I have children with who I can converse. Children who have become more knowledge and have gained the ability to express their own thoughts and ideas.

Posted December 13, 2007
I can honestly say that attending Indio High School taught me how to be a great person. The teachers are very helpful and connect with the students in a friendly manner. I also felt safe being on campus, because security and staff were always watching over students. People do not have to attend La Quinta High or Palm Springs High in order to be accepted in to a UC school. I graduated from Indio High School and I am at a UC. It is up to the students to make the choice to focus on academics!

Indio High School 0

Posted October 23, 2007
If I had to choose any school in the Coachella Valley, Indio High School would be my first and only choice. Being an alumnus for the class of 2007, I can assure you that going to this high school has been one of the greastest learning experiences I have ever had. Every single teacher I had taught me not only the cirriculum, but how to be a good person in general.

Indio High School
81-750 Avenue 46, Indio, CA  92201
Last modified Indio High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Indio High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top