Bad
Good

Posted January 17, 2012
I love this school. Teachers are great, principal is great. They truly care about the students and thier future

Indio High School 4

Posted December 14, 2007
A school is as strong as its teachers. And well Indio has a few great teachers. Teachers who make students think and discuss. As a parent, I thank you; because now, I have children with who I can converse. Children who have become more knowledge and have gained the ability to express their own thoughts and ideas.

Posted December 13, 2007
I can honestly say that attending Indio High School taught me how to be a great person. The teachers are very helpful and connect with the students in a friendly manner. I also felt safe being on campus, because security and staff were always watching over students. People do not have to attend La Quinta High or Palm Springs High in order to be accepted in to a UC school. I graduated from Indio High School and I am at a UC. It is up to the students to make the choice to focus on academics!

Indio High School

Posted October 23, 2007
If I had to choose any school in the Coachella Valley, Indio High School would be my first and only choice. Being an alumnus for the class of 2007, I can assure you that going to this high school has been one of the greastest learning experiences I have ever had. Every single teacher I had taught me not only the cirriculum, but how to be a good person in general.

Indio High School 1

Posted October 21, 2007
Indio High School was not a great experience for me it was too low in their standards; however, when I changed schools and went to La Quinta High School I could tell that my future was insured when I entered the IB Program and Music program. Indio was not a very good school and also dealt with a lot of immigration issues during the 2005-2006 rallies while La Quinta did not face at all. Go with La Quinta to get your child to get into schools like UCLA or USC or any UC school for that matter.

Posted November 03, 2006
Indio High School is the best school in the valley. Yes a few teachers are a little boring but it is the students job to take the correct classes with the best teacher to challenge themselves. The school is the best , end of story.and Rudy R. is the best !

Posted October 31, 2006
It's an amazing school with excellent teachers.

Indio High School 4

Posted October 27, 2006
I think Indio High School is a great school and all , but I think it could use some more hard-working teachers.

Posted July 19, 2006
It's a good school with boring teachers

Indio High School
81-750 Avenue 46, Indio, CA  92201-3911
Last modified Indio High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.