Posted August 28, 2013
Kids Castle Child Care Center I'll never forget working at this school :) As a matter a fact I'm in the process of Opening a Day Care and My Principles and values will be from this school. Mrs.Bingham is the Best Director I have ever worked for, she is truly someone I admire and look up to. She is like a mother to us, mentor and truly cares for the children. Since working there I have worked at many other locations and there's noneee like her . Mrs.Bingham really honestly care for your child's EDUCATION & FUTURE!!! I remember her walking around the school making sure teachers were TEACHING!!!! God Bless HER SOUL & HEART !!!! MS. LOPEZ

Posted February 21, 2013
I attended this child care when i was 3. I quite enjoyed it my first year there. Then, when I started the year after at age 4, I had a teacher who was always kind around parents, but once they were gone, she was absolutely rude to my classmates and I. I remember she would hit us with a wooden stick for the most absurd reasons. For example, she would hit us for not actually sleeping during nap time. I was so glad I left this child care center once I told my mom about my teacher hitting us. I will never forget the horrifying and traumatic experience here at this school. I am turning 20 years old this year, and to this day I remember it so clearly. I use to believe that they stopped hitting children, but to the looks at the comment below mine, they haven't stopped. DO NOT put your child in this sort of environment. Believe me, there is not much of a positive aspect here. Other than being able to have the neatest penmenship at age 4, but with the act of getting beaten to write neater.

Posted May 18, 2010
A four year old student was hit by a teacher today. The irector told the parents that an invstigation will be performed. The child was taken out of the school today. I hope the parents follow through and press charges. The directors needs to be replaced along with the teachers that hit the children. Some teachers at this school are mentally, and physically, and emotionally abusive to the children.

Posted March 19, 2010
This is not a very good place you place your child to learn development skills. My child attended Kids castle in '06 and i had so many issues with the staff and directors. Even to this day i have had plenty of neighbors who had their kids attend this facility and from '06 to just last week and am still hearing bad reports on this school. They will make a parent believe that its their child with the issue but really its the school with the issue. I do not believe more that 1 kid will have the same issues year after year without the same kid attended and new kids or going to this school. I do not believe children are safe in this environment mentally or socially for public school preparedness going to K or grade 1

Posted March 15, 2010
Well I've been working at Kids' Castle Child Care Center for years now, and throughout my time at the school. I notice that some of the teachers can become to aggressive towards the children such as hitting them and using profanity. Although some of the teachers are like that there are some teachers that are outstanding, and should be recognized for their efforts.

Posted March 15, 2010
This school needs to be balanced. I think children are stucked in a classroom setting for to many hours a day. They should be given at least 25 to 45 minutes of outdoor play time through out the day.

Posted March 01, 2010

Posted February 25, 2010
My daughter attended this school from early '09 through about June '09. I, like a lot of parents who have written a review, agree that their academic program is rigorous. Your child will definetely learn at this center. However, social development, was lacking. In addition, the staff role model horrendous communication skills, were rarely ever polite to adults or children. I was so sick of the constant yelling of children and poor grammar. My only regret was not taking my daughter out of that school sooner.

Posted March 12, 2009

Posted July 07, 2008
this is wonderful beginning for children. They are family oriented and managed well. My son was potty trained in about 4 days to a week. love it

Kids' Castle Child Care Center
745 North La Brea Avenue, Inglewood, CA  90302
Last modified Kids' Castle Child Care Center is a Private school that serves grade K
Kids' Castle Child Care Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top