Inglewood, CA

Missionette Christian Academy 5

Posted December 18, 2006
I think this school is a very good school. When my child first came to this school he came home the first week reading and doing math. I was very impressed. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Missionette Christian Academy 1

Posted June 22, 2006
My observation over the last four years as been the acedemic program has declined significally. I would not recommend this school to anybody who cares about their childs development, education or well being.

Missionette Christian Academy
215 East Hillcrest Boulevard, Inglewood, CA  90301
Last modified Missionette Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Missionette Christian Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top