K-6|Private

Bad
Good

This school is not what it seems! Unorganized, and do not treat kids fairly. The teachers are very mean and the assistant teachers are also. One assistant teacher threw away my child food that I sent to school with him. My child was eating his food at lunch time and the teacher came along and threw his food away for no reason. I went to the school to ask why this happen, the assistant teacher said she was sorry and will replace his food. That to me is totally unacceptable! The principal said that the assistant teacher will be wrote up but that is not acceptable!!!! This is my sons last year going to this school!!!!!!!

I am a real mother, who is VERY adament on providing my child with the best education, and environment I possibly can on the salary I receive. I research frequently, the best schools and school districts to send your child/children too. I have read countless remarks and I decided to followup with a few schools. I called K-Anthony all summer, trying to decide what to do and the person who answers the phone, Mrs.Hudson is so warming and welcoming. When given a tour, everything was clean and well taken care of. It was between this school and a catholic school and Gardena (in which I went on a tour and the class was out of control, the work was dated and they want money for everything, even for you to supply the school supplies). Needless to say, I choose K-Anthony, and I love it. My daughter is in Pre-School and has never been to school, it's been a week and my daughter can write her name without any help.

my daughter has just finish preschool and she is a grade ahead. both the teacher and the principal are involve in your child education. this a quality preschool

THIS SCHOOL IS AWESOME, WORTH EVERY DOLLAR, A PRESCHOOL AND A DAY CARE IN ONE, EXCELLENT STAFF AND LEADERSHIP... MY DAUGHTER RECENTLY GRADUATED AND IS 4 1/2 YEARS OLD AND SHE IS FLUENTLY READING AND WRITING. ALL OF HER PEERS ARE POLITE AND ALSO VERY INTELLIGENT! I TRULY APPRECIATE ALL THE HARD WORK THE STAFF HAS PUT INTO EDUCATING MY PRINCESS AND I RECOMMEND THIS SCHOOL TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY,.. THANKS YOU GREATLY MRS. JOHNSON!

My Grandson is currently a 1st grade student at this school, and I am so pleased at the education he has been provided, to date. He started at K Anthony in their Day Care facility, at age 3. I found it to be more than just a 'baby setting' facility, where kids play all day. The children are introduced to early learning skills, right from start. This September my grandson was placed in another private school at the beginning of the semester. We found that school to be substandard, in 'the material studied' as compared to K Anthony. Based on his parents assessment, he was removed from that school and returned to K Anthony, before he fell behind. The Principal(s) and staff are concerned and dedicated in providing the best education our children can receive. Thank you K Anthony! Keep up the excellent work! Submitted by a Grandparent

As a single mother, everyone one of the faculty including the Principal, Mr. Johnson and his right hand, Ms. Williams took it upon themselves to help me raise a fatherless boy from age 8 into a trustworthy, thoughful, intelligent young man...my son is now in high school and I know it's because of their diligence.

K Anthony was not a good school for my children. the facility and materials are very OLD and OUTDATED. My child came to K Anthony on the honor roll. I had my child tested and after 2 years at K Anthony my child only showed growth in spelling. He is now below grade level. K Anthony was a major disappointment and I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS SCHOOL.

My children and I love K-Antony. It's more than a school it like a big family. This is our last year and I think it is going to be very hard to move on. Mr. Johnson is the best!

My family and I love this school. My son came to K Anthony after leaving another private school. He was really behind when he got to K Anthony. His Teacher and Principle worked really hard to get up to speed with the rest of the class. It's been two yrs and his 2nd grade teacher say's he's one of the smartest kids in class. That's impressive, when just 2 yrs ago he was really behind.K Anthony also prepares the kids for the TOP Junior High Prep schools in California when they graduate elementary.

I am a student at K-Anthony and I have been there since pre school. This is my last year and I have nothing but good things to say about the teachers, classmates and principal. I have to say I will sincerely miss everyone at K-Anthony

Last modified K. Anthony School is a Private school that serves grades K-6