Bad
Good

So far I'm very happy with this school..my son is learning so much..reading, math, etc...his teacher Ms. Carlos is great.

This is my child's first year at Centinela Elementary School. Everyday, he comes home excited about what he is able to do in his classroom. He also is apart of the school's after school program, ASES. He enjoys his after school teacher a lot. He has never had a male teacher and everyday my son tells me how fun this teacher makes school. He even gets home and all his homework is not only done, but is corrected by the teacher. My son also talks about how they play fun games that reviews concepts he is learning in his daytime classroom. This was the best choice for my son and I am glad he is starting his year off very excited to learn.

Very good school and the principal takes lots of interest in everything . My son attends this school and does his studies well.

I am really happy that my daughter attends this school. After experiening the Private school arena I can literally say I was not impressed. This school has offered my daughter the opportunity to be in the gifted program, participate in many enriching school activities, her social skills have enhanced and academically she is flourishing. I believe if the student, staff and parents are a team and work together it totally benefits your child. The school is very nice, clean and parent friendly. I am very happy my daughter attends this school.

Our child's teacher is great, and the principal listens and takes action. I notice the parents who complain are the ones who do not help their children. This is a great school which is underrated. What we need is more parent participation which lacks.

The Principal at this school has total disregard for the children's and parents needs. Two of my children attend this school and this will be there last year there because the school in my eyes is no good. I perfer to pay for their education rather then have them attend this school.

Centinela Elementary School is a great school! The school grounds a beautiful and well maintained. The best part of the school is the teachers. Two of my kids have graduated from the school and one of them is still there. He is being educated by the same teachers my older kids had. Which leads me to believe that if the teachers, the students, and the parents are happy administration must be doing a good job!

The school safety is questionable.

Last modified Centinela Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.