Posted May 29, 2014
I think this school is pretty good. The teachers here and sometimes very kind and most of them make sure you understand everything. The students here are somewhat nice. and as long as you know how to keep out of trouble your set ! the lunch is nasty and some electives are super cool .

Posted May 29, 2014
I am a 8th grader at cms and i think the school is ok.Its not a bad school how people say it is.Some people are nice while others are rude.Most teachers are good at teaching.The lunch is nasty most of the time.

Posted May 29, 2014
i think Crozier is an ok school. its a mix between good and bad. if you know how to stay out of trouble it will be a greeeat year for you. some of the teachers here are cool and some of the teachers here aren't. the administration is really strict on breaking the rules. the electives are really cool. they actually have many things to choose from, like ASB, dance, art etc. i would really approve of this school if it was your last resort to finding a school last minute.

Posted May 29, 2014
I am currently an 8th grader at crozier middle school. Crozier is a great school to attened to it has programs such as: AVID, Band, Art, TA, Dance and ASB. There's also after school sports such as: Soccer, Baseball, and Basketball. The 8th grade teachers that i currently have care about your grades and put effort into teachings the students. They have both fun and educational fieldtrips. Overall, crozier is a good school.

Posted May 29, 2014
This school is sooooooo TURNT UP!!!! lol Crozier is fun but the lunch is terrible but the teacher and staff keep it 100 overall an average school :)

Posted May 29, 2014
i think that CMS has potential. the teachers here have very high interest in making sure each student succeeds in getting a good education that they deserve. the teachers can be funny and nice yet strict and serious when they have to be. the security is a bit to much for me, but they do have a very well understanding in keeping each student safe. the lunches here are bad, but then again which school doesn't. they have great extra curricular activities like sports,music,dance,band and even art. the principal is nice and does everything she can to assure the best for each student here even if it's bad in some students mind. the homework is hard and keeps us busy but also teaches us new things. what i like most about the school are the field trips. the field trips here are really fun yet educational as well. Some include: museums, parks, and libraries. they even let the kids watch PG-13 or Rated R movies, that are educational and the teachers send permission slips to each parent. the movie also has to be approved from the principal herself. in all, the school is great and i hope that each student has fun here to.

Posted May 29, 2014
I currently attend Crozier Middle School (CMS) and I personally think this school is ok. For the fact that this year my 8th grade teachers are really awesome. My favorite teacher from all is English. Then it would History. Thirdly, Algebra and fourthly P.E.. Even though I have been here for 7th I made the most awesome friends. This school has very nice field trips to attend like Magic Mountain Six Flags, Holocaust Museum, Griffith Observatory,etc. Class of 2014 !!!!

Oh . Oh . Oh . Oh . Oh . Oh . Oh . Oh . Alexcuh____

Crozier (George W.) Middle School 2

Posted May 29, 2014
My school is alright. Although, my school is filled with fake people and rachets. The teachers try their best to get to their students.

Posted May 29, 2014
From the 3 years I have spent in this school, it has been great; however, during my second year here, the changing of leadership this school has gone through, has made it very unorganized. But, in my last year as a crozier student, I am sure to say that I have confidence in my principle. The school site is very nice. The buildings are relatively new, and the facilities are clean. Everything is more organized than last year, but getting our lunch is a pain. This year, to get your lunch, you will have to wait behind a crowd of students-no, not a line, an actual crowd. It gets to the point where I don't want to get lunch and not have to go through the trouble. Other than that, the staff is very respectful to the students, for the most part, but that's mostly the student's fault. And the things Crozier has to offer are great. Like, band, art (the teacher is crazy, though), leadership, etc. I think that the academics should be higher, but I don't think it's the teacher's fault. The teachers give many chances, but the students don't take advantage of it. All in all, this is an acceptable school.

Crozier (George W.) Middle School
151 North Grevillea Avenue, Inglewood, CA  90301
Last modified Crozier (George W.) Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crozier (George W.) Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 226 reviews. Top