Posted April 18, 2014
Doing a very good job with the education and extra learning activites for the students. A couple of weeks a go I attended the family picnic gathering and it was very nice spending time with my baby during school which lets her know I'm going to support her throughout her education no matter what the event is. I have learned that the principal really tries to be in tune with the students and know what's going on; she tries to get to know the parents if they make themselves know and involved

Freeman (Daniel) Elementary School 5

Posted October 08, 2013
This school is a wonderful family of teachers, students, parents, friends, administrators and community effort. It sits in the heart of a loving and supportive community, The teachers work not only academically with students, but they are taught self pride and cultural identity along with arts and music. They can certainly use money to continue educating the young and eager minds of all the students. The school has been in a difficult time of transition this year and money is needed for class supplies and to support the continued trend of educationally high standards they have come to expect and look forward to. My granddaughter attends this school and her Father is a teacher there, therefore our family sees first hand what a good education and a community and family support can do to enhance the learning process. My granddaughter comes home anxious to do her home work and she along with the student body are evidence of what the word educate the mind of a child really means, These children look forward to being entrepreneurs and business owners and well rounded adults thanks to Daniel Freeman the school of the community of Inglewood CA.

Posted July 10, 2012
Daniel Freeman is a quaint neighborhood school in the Morningside community of Inglewood. My children have been in attendance there during the last 10 years. Thus, I have seen both the highs and the lows of the school. It is a great, family-oriented school. The teaching staff have been tremendous over the years. Mr. Pisano, Ms. Praileau, Ms. Norton, Ms. Roberts, Ms. Jones and Ms. White just to name a few. There are always opportunities to get involved (especially for that creative, go-getter type) and participate with school activities. The "Read Across America" - featuring our Dads, the annual Science Camp in the San Bernadino mountains, and 6th grade dances are some of the more memorable events. There have been jeers and cheers over the years. Overall, I wouldn't have moved my children elsewhere.

Freeman (Daniel) Elementary School 3

Posted April 06, 2010
My Son has been at Daniel Freeman since 4th Grade. He is graduating this year. Ms. Turner is great. However, she has alot of things (however serious) that keep her away from her Job. So being Great is not that great when your not there! I only gave this school three stars because of Ms. White, she is beyond Excellent. We need more teachers Like Ms. White. If you child is entering 6th grade push to have Ms. White for their Teacher! She is Great! I wish she could be my sons 7th and 8th grade Teacher! She is old school, on point, and what are kids today need!

Posted September 15, 2009
I'm a 3rd generation parent at Daniel Freeman, all 3 of my children have attended K-6, my oldest is 22 and my youngest is 7 and I have seen the ups and down with Daniel Freeman and I can see Daniel Freeman is on its way back up with Mrs. Turner as the Principal. The API scores are up this year and everything is going in the right direction. All the teachers my children have had were great. The overall rating of this school listed is way too low. It gives a very false interpretation of what Daniel Freeman is all about.

Freeman (Daniel) Elementary School 0

Posted April 06, 2009
It is a new day at Daniel Freeman Elementary. In fact, the future looks bright now that Mrs. Turner is the new princial. My daughter has been going there since grades 1-5. I only kept her there this year, because of Mrs. Turner. Mrs. Turner is a dedicated, strong and caring principal who expects great things from the children. Which they are more than capable of doing. Most of the teachers are the same. The school is also clean and well kept. My biggest problem is with the Inglewood School District. The curriculum is inferior to neighboring cities. The children are set up to fail by having an inferior curriculum. This is why this is my child's last year. The District test cores are not impressive. Our kids are capable of far more...teach them and they will learn.

Freeman (Daniel) Elementary School 0

Posted February 26, 2009
The new principal, Mrs. Turner, is really turning the school around. The morale has increased and the school is making progress.

Freeman (Daniel) Elementary School 1

Posted December 03, 2008

Freeman (Daniel) Elementary School 2

Posted August 15, 2008
My son attends this school and I was bent on finding another school, but that lazy principal was moved only to Parent and the office manager is gone so things are already looking up to me. I am going to give Danniel Freeman a semester and if I do not like what I see I will move forward to remove my son from this sinking ship quickly.

Freeman (Daniel) Elementary School 1

Posted March 31, 2008
The teacher's are great but the principal is lazy. We don't have a PTA .No play ground equipment

Freeman (Daniel) Elementary School
2602 West 79th St., Inglewood, CA  90305
Last modified Freeman (Daniel) Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Freeman (Daniel) Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top