Bad
Good

My daughter has only been here since the 3rd of this month. I was upset that it was our only option. In August I checked the rating and it was a 3. As if that wasn't low enough Hudnall now has a 1. One day I passed the school several times running errands and each time I saw my daughter and other students out in the blazing hot sun. I asked her what she did that day and she said they watched DVD's, Goosebumps and a documentary about the earth being created. So, if they aren't out getting a tan they're inside watching DVD's. Also, she says the highlight of her day is the LEAP afterschool program, but there is always a hiccup due to the behavior of a few students. I'm looking to move and the first thing I'll do is check the nearest schools rating. 1 out of 10? Any school rated lower than 5 should be shut down and turned into a rec center. They don't do science, music, gym or social studies. She only has math and reading. I can not wait to go back to homeschooling her. I'm fed up with the educaton system as a whole, not just Hudnall. Her last school in Brooklyn was almost just as bad.

I just finished 5th grade here and Ms.Wilder is a horrible teacher she doesn't teach only looks at her computer all day. Didn't care for homework. Another teacher was suspended. This is a drama-filled school. Please don't bring your child here. Bye.

This school is NOT what your looking for everyone is always talking dirty and using bad language.Try another school this one don't care bout you.

THIS SCHOOL IS NOT GOOD FOR OUR CHILDREN. THIS SCHOOL HAS TO MUCH STUDENTS AND THE TEACHERS DON'T PAY MUCH ATENTION TO THE STUDENTS. MY SON IS SMART BUT THIS YEAR HE HAS NOT LEARNED ANYTHING BECAUSE HE IS IN A MIXED GROUP AND THEY SPENT ALL DAY IN THE COMPUTER.

There is so much more to be done for students at this school.My son spent one year in 4th Grade and did no science and only one session of social studies.

Hudnall School is the best education a parent would hope for in the world. Some teachers are mean and that is not good. Strict teaching is good but being mean is bad. But most there are some nice teachers who are very smart and very good. I think the principel is trying to make Hudnall good. The other principel tries very hard to and I am glad my 3 kids are in a small school. That is good to be in a small school. Kids learn better like that. Teachers need less kids to but at least its a small school. Thank you Hudnall School.

Hudnall is a great school, the staff teachers and parents are great! My experience at Hudnall has been wonderful, I have found support with the teachers and parents. I have two children attending a kindergartner and a first grader. I am very pleased with the quality of instruction and the teacher's really care about the students. The teachers I have met at Hudnall are very dedicated teachers who truly care and are committed to helping their students succeed.

Last modified Hudnall (Claude) Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.