Bad
Good

Posted September 27, 2014
My daughter has only been here since the 3rd of this month. I was upset that it was our only option. In August I checked the rating and it was a 3. As if that wasn't low enough Hudnall now has a 1. One day I passed the school several times running errands and each time I saw my daughter and other students out in the blazing hot sun. I asked her what she did that day and she said they watched DVD's, Goosebumps and a documentary about the earth being created. So, if they aren't out getting a tan they're inside watching DVD's. Also, she says the highlight of her day is the LEAP afterschool program, but there is always a hiccup due to the behavior of a few students. I'm looking to move and the first thing I'll do is check the nearest schools rating. 1 out of 10? Any school rated lower than 5 should be shut down and turned into a rec center. They don't do science, music, gym or social studies. She only has math and reading. I can not wait to go back to homeschooling her. I'm fed up with the educaton system as a whole, not just Hudnall. Her last school in Brooklyn was almost just as bad.

Posted July 06, 2013
I just finished 5th grade here and Ms.Wilder is a horrible teacher she doesn't teach only looks at her computer all day. Didn't care for homework. Another teacher was suspended. This is a drama-filled school. Please don't bring your child here. Bye.

Posted August 23, 2012
This school is NOT what your looking for everyone is always talking dirty and using bad language.Try another school this one don't care bout you.

Posted December 29, 2010
THIS SCHOOL IS NOT GOOD FOR OUR CHILDREN. THIS SCHOOL HAS TO MUCH STUDENTS AND THE TEACHERS DON'T PAY MUCH ATENTION TO THE STUDENTS. MY SON IS SMART BUT THIS YEAR HE HAS NOT LEARNED ANYTHING BECAUSE HE IS IN A MIXED GROUP AND THEY SPENT ALL DAY IN THE COMPUTER.

Hudnall (Claude) Elementary School

Posted September 07, 2007
There is so much more to be done for students at this school.My son spent one year in 4th Grade and did no science and only one session of social studies.

Posted May 03, 2007
Hudnall School is the best education a parent would hope for in the world. Some teachers are mean and that is not good. Strict teaching is good but being mean is bad. But most there are some nice teachers who are very smart and very good. I think the principel is trying to make Hudnall good. The other principel tries very hard to and I am glad my 3 kids are in a small school. That is good to be in a small school. Kids learn better like that. Teachers need less kids to but at least its a small school. Thank you Hudnall School.

Posted May 03, 2007
Hudnall is a great school, the staff teachers and parents are great! My experience at Hudnall has been wonderful, I have found support with the teachers and parents. I have two children attending a kindergartner and a first grader. I am very pleased with the quality of instruction and the teacher's really care about the students. The teachers I have met at Hudnall are very dedicated teachers who truly care and are committed to helping their students succeed.

Posted June 17, 2005
i think hudnall is a great school.the teachers are nice but strict.my daughter went to that school from kinder to the 6th grade.she is now one of the smartest people in her new school thanks to hudnall.i love this school and i would recemend this school to every single parent who reads this.

Posted April 13, 2005
Fantasic, committed teachers. 20:1 in K-3, usually under 30:1 for 4-6. After school programs include tutoring, art, PE and more. Great admin.

Hudnall (Claude) Elementary School 4

Posted March 02, 2004
My daughter left a private school and came to Hudnall. I can tell you I was very impressed by the school. From the principal to the teachers. Parents are very involved. The only problem I had was the language gap my daughter experienced. Majority of the children are Latino and my daughter had a hard time fitting due to the language barrier. In class she was fine, out of class she felt she didn't fit in. Overall I loved the school and am considering taking my daughter back for 4th and 5th grade.

Hudnall (Claude) Elementary School
331 West Olive, Inglewood, CA  90301-2213
Last modified Hudnall (Claude) Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.