Inglewood, CA

Oak Street Elementary School 5

Posted April 17, 2014
My Grandson,Go to oak I don't think I know that this is the BEST School!! He's in kindergarten there he's teacher is the best. This is her first year here she took over for another teacher who will be missed but we were Blessed with our new one . If you have any ? Feel free to email me.

Oak Street Elementary School 5

Posted August 30, 2013
for a public school this is a good school, my son is going on his second year and we haven't had any problems with the teachers or staff I do wish this school had more funding more teachers assistants and staff in the playground. I like this school and my son does too.

Posted July 11, 2013
Oak was had the best years of school in my life. i have been here since kinder and i was nervous to be there. i remember how much i loved basketball so i decided to join the basketball team. i am now going to middle school but my years here will always be remembered.

Oak Street Elementary School 1

Posted November 16, 2010
I'm the Grandma of a student, however not happy with the food service attendant leaving my grandson of only 6 years old without eating. they made an error on his free lunch application, that was not kids fault to be left without eating the entire day. he came home crying with an upset stomach. action is needed in that area!

Oak Street Elementary School 0

Posted April 27, 2010
I love Oak st school because the teachers and principal are really great. They're really care about the children and very dedicated. Whenever I have a concern or question, Mr. Barter (principal) is there to listen.

Posted September 29, 2009
Principal, teacher's, parents, and students give it their all to make this school great.. I am a proud parent of two children who attend this school. Thanks to all the staff of Oak Street who make this school what it is. A great school to send your children.

Oak Street Elementary School 2

Posted April 08, 2009
Some parents need to teach there kids how to behave in school so teachers can focus more on academics as well as have the school a bigger academics challenge for all grades.

Posted July 16, 2006

Oak Street Elementary School 3

Posted October 09, 2005
I really don't feel this school has good academics for students. Teachers seem to focus more on teaching to the test. There is hardly any parent involvement, or after school activities.

Posted August 02, 2004
My child went to oak for 3yrs. I love the principal Mr. Barter. He is very much into his students. He really believes that no child shouldn't be given a fair chance and a good education. The teachers are always willing to work with the parents in helping there children to achieve the best possible education. No concern is too small and they really listen to your concerns and will take action. Mr. Barter believes in trying to help all of his students. My child tended to be a busy body, so Mr. Barter in reconizing that, gave him duties to perform to keep him from getting into trouble. The school has a soccer team, basketball and many other after school activities to help keep the kids out of trouble.

Oak Street Elementary School
633 South Oak Street, Inglewood, CA  90301
Last modified Oak Street Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oak Street Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top