Bad
Good

My Grandson,Go to oak I don't think I know that this is the BEST School!! He's in kindergarten there he's teacher is the best. This is her first year here she took over for another teacher who will be missed but we were Blessed with our new one . If you have any ? Feel free to email me.

for a public school this is a good school, my son is going on his second year and we haven't had any problems with the teachers or staff I do wish this school had more funding more teachers assistants and staff in the playground. I like this school and my son does too.

Oak was had the best years of school in my life. i have been here since kinder and i was nervous to be there. i remember how much i loved basketball so i decided to join the basketball team. i am now going to middle school but my years here will always be remembered.

I'm the Grandma of a student, however not happy with the food service attendant leaving my grandson of only 6 years old without eating. they made an error on his free lunch application, that was not kids fault to be left without eating the entire day. he came home crying with an upset stomach. action is needed in that area!

I love Oak st school because the teachers and principal are really great. They're really care about the children and very dedicated. Whenever I have a concern or question, Mr. Barter (principal) is there to listen.

Principal, teacher's, parents, and students give it their all to make this school great.. I am a proud parent of two children who attend this school. Thanks to all the staff of Oak Street who make this school what it is. A great school to send your children.

Some parents need to teach there kids how to behave in school so teachers can focus more on academics as well as have the school a bigger academics challenge for all grades.

Last modified Oak Street Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.