Posted August 08, 2014
Wilder's Enrollment process can be lengthy, but the wait is well worth it. Patience is virtue. I discovered my daughter's position on the wait list in late August & called to follow up, alerting the school of our continued interest. The next day we were informed by phone she was accepted! Most children begin with Wilder's in the early years and remain with the school until graduation. The children, parents, staff & administration of the primary school were so extremely supportive the school's grade level range was extended to include middle school. My daughter's self esteem, social skills & grades have improved & reflect the genuine encouragement she receives at this school. The school also provides parent training and development sessions that give parents the tools and guidance needed for today's kids. They are aware of the challenges facing our children and are incredibly understanding by providing insightful help that supports families collectively. All of the special events I've participated in here have been well organized with a lot of Parent Involvement.. Their Teach 2 Reach after school Program includes the school's teachers who support kids after class too.

Wilder's Preparatory Academy Charter Middle 1

Posted July 08, 2014
Wilder's truly needs to revamp their enrollment process. I feel as though I was made to jump through hoops like a trained seal only to attend a lottery process for 1 7th grade opening and to this day I have no idea if my child is on a waiting list or not. At this point if by some miracle someone contacted me to tell me my child has been accepted I would DECLINE for the simple fact of their lack of communication with potential student(s) parents. Clearly all the rumors I've heard about how political this establishment is was right on the money. Good luck to anyone who attempts to enroll their child!

Wilder's Preparatory Academy Charter Middle 3

Posted October 07, 2013
My school is very strict. We have a new principal every school year. I am in 8th grade. I have been at Wilder's since kindergarten. Our 7th and 8th grade Spanish teacher just quit. This year kids were caught smoking in the bathroom. I was one of the few people that told. If you ask me, they should got expelled.

Wilder's Preparatory Academy Charter Middle 4

Posted May 22, 2013
Wonderful as far as acadmics. The middle school is now a distinquished school but the administration needs some work

Wilder's Preparatory Academy Charter Middle 4

Posted December 19, 2012
I have 4 children attending Wilder's Prep. The academics at Wilder's school are very good. They could up grade their technology system. Most of the computers in the classrooms don't work and the Aeris grade system they use is hard to use. But the teachers are very good and care about preparing your child for the future. I feel they could be less tolerant towards children with behavior issues. All in all Wilder's was the best choice and they do a good job.

Wilder's Preparatory Academy Charter Middle 3

Posted September 12, 2012
This school gives out to much homework. I know this because i am a student there. The history teacher gives out the most. I'm always up till 10 pm plus doing the homework. They expect us to get a good night sleep but how can we do this when we are all staying up so late doing our homework. On Wednesdays my family has a family movie night, i cant watch a minute of tv in the week because of this. They really need to fix this.

Posted June 10, 2011
My Daughter has been attending Wilders since kindergarten and i plan on her staying there through her middle school education. I love the fact that the teachers and faculty really care about your child's well being and eduction. They keep in mind that all children learn at their own pace. My daughter has formed friendships with the same group of children since she started attending this school and i hope their friendships will last a lifetime. Wilders always strive for excellence and they remind their students that education does not stop after you graduate high school or college... but graduate school. That is what makes Wilders a great school.

Wilder's Preparatory Academy Charter Middle 2

Posted April 22, 2010

Posted April 05, 2010
My child is in kindergarden. They have an excellent academic program. Plus, I love the fact that they maintain some balance between education and fun.

Wilder's Preparatory Academy Charter Middle 2

Posted January 09, 2010
If you want your child to have more then one teacher during the school year. this is the right school. my child has been a student sine the 2nd grade and in the past 2 years they have thrown out the mission statement.

Wilder's Preparatory Academy Charter Middle
830 North La Brea Avenue, Inglewood, CA  90302
Last modified Wilder's Preparatory Academy Charter Middle is a Charter school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wilder's Preparatory Academy Charter Middle Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top