Posted December 31, 2013
This is a wonderful school it offers lots of help for both parents and students. My child has grown so much with this school. I can see a difference in her work.

Icef Inglewood Middle Charter Academy 5

Posted October 08, 2013
Icef inglewood middle school has been a great institution. The teachers are great the leadership is great and they care about your child!!!!!!!!!

Posted October 08, 2013
The Principal and Staff are amazing,parents stay involved. This is an excellent staff,that works with each child as individual. Please do whatever is needed to keep this staff,parents will be proud of the investment.

Posted September 25, 2013
I am very happy & pleased with ICEF Inglewood Middle. When my oldest was there a few years ago it was not the greatest. But things have REALLY changed. Test scores have gone up. The teachers are GGREAT! The administrative staff is AWESOME. This is a school where you see that they really care about these children. It is not just a paycheck. The students are really engaged & want to learn. The facilities may not be the most modern, but that is not why my daughter & grandson go there. I have referred people to them & will continue too. My hat is off to ICEF Inglewood Charter Middle Academy!

Icef Inglewood Middle Charter Academy 1

Posted February 12, 2013
I would like to start off by saying this school is a COMPLETE fire hazzard. There is only one way up to the classrooms and one way down. If a fire or natural disaster would occur the children would be in great danger. I have been informed that the school does not partake in earthquake/fire drills. I find this to be very DANGEROUS. The facility itself is FILTHY. The bathrooms are gross, and the plumbing is foul. No I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND not to send your child to this hazardous school.

Posted September 14, 2010
This is a new middle school, open just one year and I am impressed by the first year test scores and the curriculum. It appears to be organized with very high standards for the students. I have no doubt that they will soon have test scores over 800.

Icef Inglewood Middle Charter Academy
304 East Spruce Street, Inglewood, CA  90301
Last modified Icef Inglewood Middle Charter Academy is a Charter school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Icef Inglewood Middle Charter Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top