Bad
Good

One of the best choices I made for all my children was to send them to Jenny Hart. I absolutely love the director and staff. Dedicated and loving teachers.

Our daughter started in August 2012, and in just one year has made an unbelievable transformation beyond our greatest expectations. Between her speech & communication, gross & fine motor skills and social & emotional development, we are floored by our daughter s growth and attribute this advancement to Jenny Hart. I have never met a team of such phenomenal teachers that are not only experts in early childhood development and teaching, but who genuinely care about your child s well-being and success. (The Jenny Hart Staff is the best!) The school cultivates a sincere sense of community between the children and families, and hosts some of the most amazing events year round- from the beautifully planned Christmas Program to the lovely & fun Mother s Day & Father s Day lunches. And of course, the day-to-day adventures these children endure in the classroom environment are truly both imaginative and educational. We could not adore Jenny Hart more, and are forever grateful for all they have done for our daughter and family. We are thrilled to be a part of this extraordinary school for many years to come!

What can I say about Jenny Hart school other then AMAZING!!!!!! I have had the privilege of having my son go there from the time he was two all the way to Kindergarten. the amount of love and attention he received was wonderful. Each staff member and administrator go above and beyond to make Jenny Hart a wonderful, caring, safe place for your child to develop and learn. My son was so sad to leave Jenny Hart after graduating that he still asks if he can come by and visit with all his old teachers. It truly is a home away from home. I have been so pleased with Jenny Hart that I HIGHLY RECOMMEND it to all my friends and family. I am so thrilled that my nephew will be attending Jenny Hart in the fall. I am looking forward to all the wonderful memories he will come home with. This school is A++++++++

Terribly segregated!! Both gender and ethnically hostile and NO effort is actually made to integrate student interactions. Poorly executed ideals and very dated administration. Raised concerns are often dismissed and the parent blamed. Truly dissatisfied!

Jenny Hart is a phenomenal school. Our daughter has grown tremendously there over the past 6 months in all areas of development, as well as academically. Most importantly, she LOVES her school and daily environment. The Teachers are amazing- caring, loving and wonderful in every way. Incredible Director as well, instilling great values and goals within the school. By far the best preschool I've ever had the opportunity to check out. We are over the moon that our daughter is a part of the Jenny Hart family!

Loving and caring school and academic excellent as well. Preparing the kids to get to the next level.

Superb staff, great director, loving environment, real attention to childrens' learning with daily generalized reporting and a through year-end evaluation. My wife and I love the opportunity to pick up our great grandson and just bask in the genuine goodness and vitality of the place and the people.

Jenny Hart is a great preschool. Good teachers that teach the right way. Staff is always helpful.

Last modified Jenny Hart Early Education Center is a Private school that serves grade K