New Horizon School, Irvine 1

Posted July 30, 2014
Unfriendly unwelcoming Principal and some staff members. Didn't like the environment here at all for my child.

Posted September 05, 2012
I am a high schooler who graduated from New Horizon several years ago. Not only did New Horizon teach me about my faith, but it also taught me how to answer questions and represent Islam to others. The academics were challenging enough for me to face middle school without an issue. The extra-curricular activities, such as art and music, made me interested to take more of these kinds of classes in middle and high school. I still have all the friends that I had made while I was a student there. Even after graduating, I am still connected with the New Horizon community and participate in alumni activities!

Posted January 24, 2012
As another parent once put it, New Horizon Elementary School Irvine is a gem in our community. The strong academic education is perfectly balanced with inspired character development. I believe this is the perfect training ground to help our children become proud American Muslims that will one day become leaders - professionally and personally.

Posted December 07, 2011
New Horizon School has changed my vision on life in many different ways. My child is so lucky to go to this excellent School. I wish every Muslim American student can attend this school to have the balance between American culture & the Muslim identity. My older kids were disadvantaged to attend New Horizon School. Inshaa Allah my grandkids will be lucky enough to attend it.

Posted September 13, 2011
New Horizon Preschool has done a great job in helping the children develop wonderful empathetic children that think with their hearts that when they come to Kindergarten, they are ready and willing to work with one another in class. It is exciting for me as a teacher to have children come into a classroom with the excitement to help one another, or compliment another classmate or even to go and help someone because they notice someone needs help!!!

Posted March 24, 2011
I am so happy that I chose New Horizon for my children. It provides a perfect balance of Islamic values and having an American Muslim identity. The school builds leadership skills in its students and listens to parents' feedback.The teachers and staff are very professional and go out of their way to make sure children experience success. Class sizes are small and students are given the regular curriculum as public schools, but they also have music, art, P.E. as well as Arabic and Relgious Studies. The staff and students are diverse and come from a variety of backgrounds. I'm so glad we chose this school. It offers much more than the local public schools.

Posted March 24, 2011
I have two children that have been attending New Horizon for the last 4 years. I am very happy with the professional teachers and staff. Academically, my children are well above their grade level. I really appreciate having such a wonderful school in the community.

Posted March 23, 2011
I am really happy to have my child in New horizon. I feel that my child is blessed to be the part of New horizon school.She learned a lot that sometime i feel that my child is Scholar already.New horizon is the place where your child experience Positive discipline, Best learning environment and respect.

New Horizon School, Irvine 0

Posted April 19, 2010
It serves the community with good education and social activities

Posted April 19, 2010
It is amazing ,good teacher ,perfect principal,good acadimec ,everything

New Horizon School, Irvine
1 Truman Street, Irvine, CA  92620
Last modified New Horizon School, Irvine is a Private school that serves grades K-6
New Horizon School, Irvine Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 18 reviews.