Turtle Rock Private Kindergarten 4

Posted July 03, 2011
Overall, I have been very happy with this school. I'm not a fan of the director as she doesn't seem open to suggestions. However, the best parts of the school are the fantastic, experienced teachers and the weekly curriculum for the students. They kids are learning about so many things but in a very fun way.

Posted January 11, 2009
I am so happy with this school. Many of the teachers have been there more than 20 years. They keep upgrading and adding new things to the facility. Even though their is a long waiting list it is well worth the wait. I know my children will be well prepared for first grade when they complete their years at this school.

Turtle Rock Private Kindergarten 0

Posted January 11, 2009
What a great school. The teachers are very warm and kind to the children. The facility itself is very bright and they keep doing upgrades and improvements to make it even better. Some teachers have been there over 20 years. The children love the school and I looked at a lot of preschools and even though the school is in demand with a waiting list it is worth the wait.

Turtle Rock Private Kindergarten 0

Posted March 24, 2008
We are into our second year at TRP and have been very happy. My daugher has thrived there. The teachers are wonderful and the parent community is great. The children seem truly happy and are having fun. The teachers have been there for a very long time and have a great rapport with the children. It's a play-based curriculum and they get into more pre-K stuff with the older children. The kids are all kind to one another and treat each other with respect. I believe the socialization aspect of this preschool is a big success. Good luck in your search. TRP parent

Turtle Rock Private Kindergarten 1

Posted May 31, 2007
- a administrator

Posted March 07, 2006
My daughter goes to this school since last year. When we visited there at first time, the director was very kind to us. She said 'We think that it is very important for preschooler to play with their friends.' I think so because 3 year-kids cannot speak well, cannot express thierself well. They learn patience and tolerance and speaking through playing with their friends. I love this school!

Turtle Rock Private Kindergarten 4

Posted November 07, 2005

Turtle Rock Private Kindergarten
1 Concordia, Irvine, CA  92612
Last modified Turtle Rock Private Kindergarten is a Private school that serves grade K
Turtle Rock Private Kindergarten Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top