K
Irvine, CA

Westpark Montessori School Of Irvine 2

Posted February 16, 2014
Their teachers are not paying enough attestation to the students. My son has been coming here for 2 years and most of his skills are not learned from school. I feel that I am just spending money so he could spend some time with other kids at his age.

Westpark Montessori School Of Irvine 1

Posted May 07, 2013
My daughter went to this school for sometime. We were very disappointed with the teachers and pulled her out before she wasted her precious time. This center is a just a baby care with very low academics. It is good for toddlers but not for 3+ and above.

Westpark Montessori School Of Irvine
11 San Leandro, Irvine, CA  92614
Last modified Westpark Montessori School Of Irvine is a Private school that serves grade K
Westpark Montessori School Of Irvine Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top