Posted August 17, 2014
It is a horrible school. Both my children have attended this school. Teachers do not know how to deal with the children and to teach them effectively. Teachers choose favorites and altogether horrible. Not one teacher did we find kind loving and easy to work with.

Posted May 01, 2014
I think we have such an awesome neighborhood school. Even before we came to this school we heard from parents with older children that we could expect great things. I am so happy to be very involved with both the PTA and helping in my children's classrooms. I wish that more parent could get involved as well. We have a fantastic & fun PTA group but I would like to see it expand because I know there are a ton of awesome parents.

Posted March 26, 2014
Eastshore is an excellent school! The staff is incredibly dedicated and forward thinking. The leadership is phenomenal. Teachers go above and beyond for all children, not just for excelled or struggling children. We have a very strong PTA, and all parents are welcome to be an active part of their children's school life.

Eastshore Elementary School 3

Posted March 15, 2014
32 kids - 1 teacher :( teachers can't effective teach each child. For my son 2 of 3 teachers, since attending Eastshore, seem uninterested in the kids or overwhelmed. My daughter is 2 for 2 on getting a good teacher. In general I am not impressed with the education. So much depends on the teacher and the system has no way of removing or fixing bad teachers.

Posted September 11, 2013
My son started Eastshore this week. Everything I heard about this school is true. I am very impressed that his teacher knows the names of all the kids (except one set of identical twins) at the end of the 1st day! The Kindergarten team works well together and seems to have a great curriculum laid out.

Posted July 23, 2013
My child went to school here for kindergarten. Since he has some learning challenges the GE teacher frequently sent him out of class and asked him to sit in the back so it was easy to kick him out. (think - back of the bus) This teacher and the principal who supported her actions are still working there (although the school district had forbidden her to speak at our IEP meetings since she was setting them up for lawsuits). We moved to get away from this school.

Posted July 21, 2013
Just finished first year at Eastshore (kindergarten) and it was a great experience. I found the educators to be top notch, the school in good repair, and the parents to be a great group of people with an appropriate level of interaction and involvement. My child is looking forward to next year with enthusiasm.

Posted May 20, 2013
My child only went to this school for one year but believe me that was enough! The teacher was not very understanding toward my child and made obvious attempts to make him feel badly about himself. The teacher and principal used only punitive means to deal with my child without ever suggesting anything positive. I tried to work with them but it seemed they were not interested in working with me. The parents were also the unfriendliest bunch I have ever encountered in an Irvine school. We moved the following year to another Irvine school with wonderful teachers and much friendlier parents!

Eastshore Elementary School 2

Posted April 10, 2013
This is our second school in Irvine School District. We were a lot happier with the previous school. Teachers here seem less caring, office staff is extremely rude. I don't like the school culture here. They communicate with you only when they need money or school supplies. It has a very tense environment, you get the feeling like all school staff HATE parents. And you can't educate kids without parents help, I think school administration and some teachers are not aware of this fact! I have been education for 14 years, including 8 years of full time teaching. This school atmosphere is now warm, welcoming, challenging and so on. What makes this school looks good is the students profile. If this administration and some staff would be working with different population, they would have been failed so bad. I never left campus happy and felt I was welcomed as a parent. Teachers and office staff do their best to stay away from parents and not to talk to them. I think this school would be the worse on in this neighborhood.

Posted March 22, 2013
How unfortunate that one person uses this venue to bash a teacher who is one of the best on the staff. This site is supposed to be place where honest reviews are submitted, not personal vendettas. Perhaps some self-reflection is in order - there are always two sides to every situation.

Eastshore Elementary School
155 Eastshore, Irvine, CA  92604
Last modified Eastshore Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eastshore Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top