Bad
Good

I didn't like at all. They are very picky and aggressive, they treat my daughter in a terrible way, the manager can't control her teachers, they don't know how to help the kids. they should take lessons to know how to communicate with their students.

Lakeside was a great school when I went there but now I believe its not the best place to send your kid its lost its Music teacher which was the greatest teacher i ever had and has lost its best math teacher it has also lost its art and gym teacher that was loved by all the students some of the kids are jerks and all it has left is 2 history teachers and 1 language arts teacher that are truly exceptional in my eyes as of 2012 lakeside is not a school i would send my child to.

I don't like lakeside.they treat my kid unfairly and everybody against us.i hope they treat people equally.

I dislike this school. Teachers seem to pick on me and the students are quite horrendous. They are mean and rude and some do drugs. DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD TO THIS SCHOOL.

I love this school. Its my last year here at Lakeside. I went to Lakeside from 07-09 and I'm very proud of Lakeside. All the teachers strive for us students to do the best we can do and we do! Our schools is the best school we are really good at History Day and the Pentalon!

I love lakeside. I'm in seventh grade but i am taking eighth grade math. The teachers are the best and really supportive.

We are so pleased with Lakeside, They look at every student as an individual. Teachers care about each students success. Our daughter has never been happier. Thank you Lakeside.

It's a really good and an awsome school. It leads kids to sucess.....

Last modified Lakeside Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.