Irvine, CA

Lakeside Middle School 4

Posted September 10, 2012
Lakeside was a great school when I went there but now I believe its not the best place to send your kid its lost its Music teacher which was the greatest teacher i ever had and has lost its best math teacher it has also lost its art and gym teacher that was loved by all the students some of the kids are jerks and all it has left is 2 history teachers and 1 language arts teacher that are truly exceptional in my eyes as of 2012 lakeside is not a school i would send my child to.

Lakeside Middle School 1

Posted April 01, 2011
I don't like lakeside.they treat my kid unfairly and everybody against us.i hope they treat people equally.

Lakeside Middle School 1

Posted December 31, 2010
I dislike this school. Teachers seem to pick on me and the students are quite horrendous. They are mean and rude and some do drugs. DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD TO THIS SCHOOL.

Lakeside Middle School 0

Posted May 26, 2009
I love this school. Its my last year here at Lakeside. I went to Lakeside from 07-09 and I'm very proud of Lakeside. All the teachers strive for us students to do the best we can do and we do! Our schools is the best school we are really good at History Day and the Pentalon!

Posted April 11, 2009
I love lakeside. I'm in seventh grade but i am taking eighth grade math. The teachers are the best and really supportive.

Posted March 10, 2009
We are so pleased with Lakeside, They look at every student as an individual. Teachers care about each students success. Our daughter has never been happier. Thank you Lakeside.

Posted January 04, 2009
It's a really good and an awsome school. It leads kids to sucess.....

Lakeside Middle School 0

Posted March 31, 2006
Fabulous teachers! Language Arts department can't be beat, greatest in IUSD.

Lakeside Middle School 4

Posted March 09, 2006
My daughter has had a good expeience for the 7th and now in the 8th grade. Some of the teachers(math) stay after school to help with the homework daily. Quite of few after school opportunies onsite for the kids to get involved in.

Lakeside Middle School 3

Posted August 10, 2005

Lakeside Middle School
3 Lemongrass, Irvine, CA  92604
Last modified Lakeside Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lakeside Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top