Posted October 08, 2014
I have 2 children At Meadow Park, and so far the teachers, the Principal, and the rest of the staff have all been outstanding. There is a wonderful balance of academics and developing social skills, teachers have high expectations of their students, they are firm, but caring, demand a lot a, but not more than the kids are capable of. Wonderful, exceptional school, I couldn't be happier.

Posted April 28, 2014
This is the most balanced school I have seen in the area. Great Staff and Great schooling atmosphere. Also classrooms look fresh and well lit that promotes a good positive atmosphere for the kids.

Posted April 02, 2014
My family have recently relocated to the USA from the UK, where my three daughters grades 1, 4, & 6 went to a very good school so didn't know what to expect from a local school in the USA. My daughters have settled into Meadow Park exceptionally well thanks to both the staff and the very welcoming kids there. Although some of the subjects they are currently studying they have touched on before in the UK they are learning them in a different way. Whether it is a new way to calculate percentages or studying a different aspect of ancient Greece, Grade 6. Learning about California Missions or being given extra math packs in Grade 4, as my daughter had already covered some of the curriculum math, or working hard on the whole busy of math and reading in Grade 1. My daughters are learning new things and having fun. I would recommend Meadow Park Elementary to anyone. My only negative would be the use of computers in spelling tests as in the USA you have your own way of spelling and whose to say which is right.

Posted August 14, 2013
I love, love, love this school! My son has been at this school since 2011. We have had nothing but a pleasant experience with everyone on campus.

Posted April 12, 2013
I am not a parent at this school (yet!) but I have just moved into the area and called the school to find out if they do school tours. They don`t, but I spoke to a lovely, friendly, helpful lady in the office who made me feel very welcome, took as long as I needed to answer all my questions and actually LISTEN to me (which was just what I needed as I am so overwhelmed right now with everything I have to do) and left me with a fabulous impression of this school and their frontline staff. On the strength of that impression alone I am keen to try and get into this school area if we can.

Posted June 15, 2010
Meadow Park is an excellent school, just having received the California Distinguished School award for second time. We love the teachers at the school and there are plenty of parent volunteers with a very active PTA. The atmosphere of the school is very warm and offers that small school feel where you get to know many families. The principle is very approachable and stays in close communication with students / parents alike.

Meadow Park School 1

Posted March 05, 2010
Don't let your child buy lunch at this school except on pizza day when the food is purchased from an outside vendor. They sell moldy cheese and other horrifying sickening lunches. The kids have known for years.

Meadow Park School 0

Posted October 05, 2009
Both the teachers and staff are very active in the students life. I am always informed of everything that is going on and they have great tools for students to learn

Posted September 13, 2009

Posted May 20, 2009

Meadow Park School
50 Blue Lake South, Irvine, CA  92614
Last modified Meadow Park School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Meadow Park School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top