South Lake Middle School 1

Posted March 26, 2014
This School Is Horrible the principal is really cheap and abnormally rude my daughter hates it here more than you can imaging the students are always talking about the bad stuff you wouldn't want your kids involved with

South Lake Middle School 1

Posted March 25, 2014
Southlake is not a bad school but it is not what you expected it to be. Vice principal is so harsh on students and almost nobody like him. The principal is rude and unwelcoming and overall administration is horrible. Some teachers are good and some are bad. Your child would be lucky to get into a good class. It is better than some public schools but it is not a big deal! Not every teacher help you. Their 8 grader math teacher quit her job in February and left 8 graders without a teacher because she was old and not energetic enough to do her tasks.

Posted January 29, 2013
the best school i have ever gone to. every teacher helps you if you ask for help and the teachers make sure you suceed

Posted January 27, 2013
It is an OK school. My son loves this school and even on weekends he waits for school to be opened. the principal does a good leadership. The math teacher is not good and she is old but overall the school has a good quality.

Posted April 11, 2010
Couldn't be more pleased with our experience this year. Great leadership and high expectations.

Posted January 25, 2010
We could not be happier with our experience at South Lake. Our daughter began the school year late but the teachers and staff went above and beyond to ensure that she made a smooth transition. She has been challenged without being overwhelmed, there is great teacher communication, a reasonable workload and my daughter feels like the staff actually cares. On a side note, we were extremely concerned about teenage drama, bullying and mean girl attitudes but my daughter has yet to encounter that due, in large part, to a staff that has made it abundantly clear that it will not be tolerated. The Vice Principal is highly visibly and actively engages the students. All in all, this school is highly recommended!

South Lake Middle School 2

Posted May 19, 2009

Posted April 02, 2009
My child entered South Lake one year ago as a special needs child. The school helped her deal with her learning disability and moved her out of the special education program. With personal attention like she has never had before, the teachers and staff supported her in ways that we could not have imagined. Her grades steadily improved, and her confidence grew. Last week, she brought home a grade report of all A's and one B+. I cannot say enough good things about this school. If only all schools were this great, we would have a much better world. Thank you South Lake!

South Lake Middle School 4

Posted April 02, 2009
I go to south lake.... I think it its a great school but some of the staff arent that nice.... If their is an issue they say oh yeah we'll fix that right away but you have to wait for awhile until you actually get help.... But some of the staff on the other hand..... They are awesome!! they keep it fun but your still learning!!:]

South Lake Middle School 2

Posted April 01, 2009
I have been attending this school for a while now. I find this school very interesting. It is not a very great choice. While there are no gangs, or bullies, the staff and some other people are very.... unlikeable. Don't get me wrong, some staff and teachers are great, but the others are types of people that you share a problem with and they act like they care and that they will get right on the problem. But once you turn around they don't care. And they problem WILL NOT be fixed.

South Lake Middle School
655 West Yale Loop, Irvine, CA  92614
Last modified South Lake Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
South Lake Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top