Irvine, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted June 13, 2014
We are very impressed by the principal's leadership and the enthusiasm of the staff. We especially appreciate the way Mrs. Covelman welcomed our son and built up his self confidence. It was amazing to see how in just 4 months Stone Creek staff guided our child and provided a wonderful learning experience and a comprehensive educational experience. We are also very appreciative of the PE coach and the PTA for fulfilling the students' athletic success in the Irvine Junior Game.

Posted June 06, 2014
Can't say enough good things about this school. Both my daughters went here, and have had a great time. The teachers challenge them, motivate them, and just about make them a better person. All the teachers and staff are amazing but Ms. Tarapore, Ms Fish, Mrs. Packard, Mr. Hernandez, and Mr. Burke really made a difference for us. Glad we are associated with this school.

Posted February 13, 2014
This is a great school with high standard education. Great Principal, staffs and teachers. My children are very happy and motivated to come to school. I am very Happy.

Posted February 13, 2014
Best elementary school! Great principal, great leadership, great teachers! Special praises for Mrs Price and Mrs Rainey - my daughter loves both of you so much!

Posted August 01, 2013
Great school with professional principal and knowledgable teachers and staff! We have 2 kids since 2009 and so happy and peaceful about this school.

Posted May 03, 2013
My family moved here a few months into the school year. I have three children that attend this wonderful school. The students, teachers and staff were very helpful in helping the kids integrate. LOVE the teachers here, so caring. They are shining stars. We feel very lucky indeed to be able to have our kids attend this school.

Stone Creek Elementary School 4

Posted April 03, 2011
My daughter came to this school in 6th grade, and had no trouble finding new friends and fitting in. SInce the school is in Irvine, there are always a few new kids entering at each grade level. This makes it easier for the new kids as opposed to being in a town with very established populations and little mobility. The teachers seem to be very experienced and well-prepared. I especially like how kids get help with math. If they didn't understand a certain topic, they move to the group that goes over it at a slower speed. Once they catch up with the material, they move on with the rest of the class .

Posted April 28, 2010
I have two children in this school - my oldest has been in this school for the past 4 years. The teachers are fantastic and the Principal is the best! Our children love this school. The parent-teacher partnership and involvement is really great and they encourage an open line of communication between parents and teachers. Our PTA is really involved and you can find a network of parents in any grade willing to help out if you're a working parent like me. We love this school and I'm so thankful that my children are getting great education at Stonecreek!

Stone Creek Elementary School 3

Posted April 24, 2010
Rude staff. Screaming teachers. Arrogant attitude. Be glad this school is closed to new enrollment because unless you're ready for Boot Camp, this is NOT the school of choice. Trust me!

Posted April 02, 2010
We just began attending Stone Creek this year and have been very pleased. The teachers are fantastic and everyone is friendly, helpful and caring. Even the front office staff and the crossing guard are fantastic.

Stone Creek Elementary School
2 Stone Creek South, Irvine, CA  92604
Last modified Stone Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stone Creek Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top