K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted February 09, 2013
Well I don't 'do' reviews... But after reading the silly one about double standards of school paid vs. parent paid, I feel compeled to write a review. Mardan has changed our lives. And trust me these people are not in it for the money. They are passionate about what they do for these kids. You wil see no flashy cars in their parking lot. My child has been going to Mardan for four years. He is diagnosed 'high functioning autism'. We were in public school for two years. We were able to fight for a one to one aid at his public school. My son would try to run away from school daily at his public school. He was misrable, we were misrable! We started in the summer session at Mardan several years ago (self/parent paid). When that first summer session was over I came accross him at home laying on the couch quiely crying. I asked him why he was crying? He wouldn' t answer. I asked him if he missed school (Mardan) he said 'yes'. What a difference! Oh, how's he doing accedemically? Better than he ever did at public. How's he doing socially? A million times better than he ever did at public. He is not ever going to be ostersized for being different at Mardan. Best decision we ever made!!

Mardan School Of Educational Therapy 1

Posted November 08, 2012
Well, when this racket unravels its gonna be interesting. If only the parents knew of the instigation and double standards this organizations endows itself with. The different treatment of district payed kids versus private pay versus scholarship is hilarious. Lets just say they know who's paying them.

Posted May 26, 2010
My son has been in Mardan for two years. The school helped us tremendously in term of teaching children how to follow the rules and behave appropriately. All staffs in the schools are very pleasant and helpful. I really think this is the school for children who need special attentions.

Posted March 19, 2010
My son has gone here for five years. He has Asperger's Syndrome and this school specializes in working with his abilities and disabilities. The school has changed our life. The teachers are wonderful and the classes are 2/12 ratio. The director, staff and teachers about these kids and their success, socially and academically. I am so happy and grateful for this wonderful school.

Posted March 10, 2004
A beautiful facility to start! The staff are extremely helpful, knowledgable and very supportive. This is an exceptional school. As a parent of a special needs child, I found the security both she and I needed. Mardan helped my daughter succeed in more ways than I can say.

Mardan School Of Educational Therapy
1 Osborn Street, Irvine, CA  92604
Last modified Mardan School Of Educational Therapy is a Private school that serves grades K-12