Bad
Good

Because of my son goes to school and I think the teachers are very great and nice and generous.

I think this school is good. My son has some trouble reading. I think they could do a little more to help him learn.

I disagree!!! The teachers are bias towards the unpopular kids, they tend to leave their less favored kids behind. I can not believe how terrible this school is! I thank God I have the ability to move my kids to Sutter Creek Elementary!

My son is in the third grade and entered Mrs.Tickles class no knowing how to read.He felt really bad about himself.Mrs.Tickle told me of his learning disability.Two monthes later he reads me stories!! Now he has so much pride in himself.She is absolutely dedicated tothe achivement of my son.A GREAT teacher!!

This year my son has Mr. Fuller and my kid has raelly 'blossomed' under his leadership. I have always admired and respected the teachers and principal at JES. Thanks!!!

Last modified Jackson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.