Jackson Elementary School 3

Posted June 23, 2013
I think this school is good. My son has some trouble reading. I think they could do a little more to help him learn.

Jackson Elementary School 2

Posted September 21, 2010
I disagree!!! The teachers are bias towards the unpopular kids, they tend to leave their less favored kids behind. I can not believe how terrible this school is! I thank God I have the ability to move my kids to Sutter Creek Elementary!

Jackson Elementary School 5

Posted November 25, 2008
My son is in the third grade and entered Mrs.Tickles class no knowing how to read.He felt really bad about himself.Mrs.Tickle told me of his learning disability.Two monthes later he reads me stories!! Now he has so much pride in himself.She is absolutely dedicated tothe achivement of my son.A GREAT teacher!!

Jackson Elementary School 4

Posted February 26, 2008
This year my son has Mr. Fuller and my kid has raelly 'blossomed' under his leadership. I have always admired and respected the teachers and principal at JES. Thanks!!!

Jackson Elementary School 4

Posted August 25, 2006
Jackson Elementary is everything I expected from a small town school. The class sizes are small, the teachers are devoted, and the school spirit is high. The principal is excellent and keeps a organized cohesive teaching staff.

Jackson Elementary School 5

Posted July 27, 2005
- a former student

Jackson Elementary School
220 Church Street, Jackson, CA  95642
Last modified Jackson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jackson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top