Jackson, CA

Pine Grove Elementary Stem Magnet 2

Posted March 22, 2013
This school is the embodiment of every that is wrong with the education system. The teachers have long since lost any passion, if they ever had it. My friends and I often equate them to Stanford teachers going through the motions with little joy or creativity. It's a sad place to leave your child. I constantly hear in the media about selfless teachers doing God's work. In 6 years, I have yet to meet one. Most of the teachers I wouldn't pay to babysit my child. Many of them are wrapped up in being popular themselves, so if a child doesn't want to be teacher's pet, they are ignored or worse bullied by teachers. There is only one private school in the area. Many parents with the money have made that choice and more that have the ability home-school. If your child is special in anyway, this place will suck the joy and creativity out of them. The curriculum is all over the place, not just from grade to grade, but within grades. Two fourth graders in two different classes will have wildly varying homework, tests, reports, even fieldtrips. Anyway, it's just a sad excuse for a school. It's a sad excuse for a daycare.

Posted August 25, 2007

Posted July 23, 2007
My son was in kindergarten at Pine Grove. I was very pleased with the open communication and willingness to help from the teachers and the principal & office staff. I alway's felt my son was in a safe environment. I love the encouragement to get involoved all of the students received. Go Pine Grove Bears!

Posted February 26, 2007

Pine Grove Elementary Stem Magnet
20101 State Highway 88, Jackson, CA  95642
Last modified Pine Grove Elementary Stem Magnet is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pine Grove Elementary Stem Magnet Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top