Bad
Good

This school is behind in education. After transferring to RUSD, my son struggled to keep up with the rest of the students. I regret keeping him at Ina for 5 years. He was one of the top in his class at Ina and now he needs extra tutoring. His new Riverside teacher said that he has 3rd grade education. He is in 5th. I do not recommend this school.

Ina Arbuckle Elementary. Now this too other parents, Ina Arbuckle Offers alot of parent involvement and after school tutoring that free one on one. In the after school program. Also parents don't you dare dump a child that is not advance and barely understanding on the teachers to slow down there lesson and keep majority of student behind in learning. Too those parents your WRONG. Don't dump all the work on the teachers, no... You the parent must go out your way and help your child every baby step, no matter how long and be consistent. When you the parent care be surprise the child will care. No TV no internet, no games just books and math and only educational game for the both of you.

In regards to the REACH Autism Program at Ina Arbuckle: The program is Fantastic! The teachers are amazing and the aides are great. My son's teacher Mrs. Gillian was a God sent, always going above and beyond what a typical teacher would to ensure his success. She always found creative ways to motivate him. She was dilligent in teaching him, making it fun, keeping him engaged in learning, and above all keeping him safe despite his medical needs. All of our goals and concerns were always met. If we had any questions they were addressed quickly. Mrs. Gill was always easy to reach, as well as Ms. Jan the principal, and Mr.Jek the O.T. Our extended school year experience with his new teacher Mr. Isaac has mirrored the parent teacher communication we had with Mrs. Gill. We are looking forward to spending another year with our friends at Ina Arbuckle! In short: Our experience with Ina Arbuckle and the staff has been exceptional!

Terrible school!!t .. It has a few good teachers which luckily my child had one of them last year who actually suggested we transfer out of the school. !! My child had above average test scores and the school is being credited for the work we did ...and this year one was placed in a combo class....administration is careless and prefers to pocket the money instead of getting additional teachers....the school has been receiving more grants and money yet in the past few years they have fired 9 out of their 30 teachers they had, classes are overcrowded.

I have 2 boys that go to this school 1st grader and a 3rd grader. we moved from alvord district to jurupa. this school is way behind. my kids were getting push at their old school. it's to bad that they can't go back or else i would. also when i went to one assembly where my son was getting an award, i couldn't hear since the principal wouldn't tell her kids to be quiet. i sending my kids to a different school.

this school is one of the best schools my child has ever gone to my childre =n have friends here and the staff is so nice around parents and kids

I feel that this school doesn't get the credit that they disserves. We love this school.We also support it and it's staff.

Last modified Ina Arbuckle Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.