Jurupa Valley, CA

Ina Arbuckle Elementary School 4

Posted August 15, 2014
Ina Arbuckle Elementary. Now this too other parents, Ina Arbuckle Offers alot of parent involvement and after school tutoring that free one on one. In the after school program. Also parents don't you dare dump a child that is not advance and barely understanding on the teachers to slow down there lesson and keep majority of student behind in learning. Too those parents your WRONG. Don't dump all the work on the teachers, no... You the parent must go out your way and help your child every baby step, no matter how long and be consistent. When you the parent care be surprise the child will care. No TV no internet, no games just books and math and only educational game for the both of you.

Posted July 14, 2013
In regards to the REACH Autism Program at Ina Arbuckle: The program is Fantastic! The teachers are amazing and the aides are great. My son's teacher Mrs. Gillian was a God sent, always going above and beyond what a typical teacher would to ensure his success. She always found creative ways to motivate him. She was dilligent in teaching him, making it fun, keeping him engaged in learning, and above all keeping him safe despite his medical needs. All of our goals and concerns were always met. If we had any questions they were addressed quickly. Mrs. Gill was always easy to reach, as well as Ms. Jan the principal, and Mr.Jek the O.T. Our extended school year experience with his new teacher Mr. Isaac has mirrored the parent teacher communication we had with Mrs. Gill. We are looking forward to spending another year with our friends at Ina Arbuckle! In short: Our experience with Ina Arbuckle and the staff has been exceptional!

Ina Arbuckle Elementary School 1

Posted September 25, 2012
Terrible school!!t .. It has a few good teachers which luckily my child had one of them last year who actually suggested we transfer out of the school. !! My child had above average test scores and the school is being credited for the work we did ...and this year one was placed in a combo class....administration is careless and prefers to pocket the money instead of getting additional teachers....the school has been receiving more grants and money yet in the past few years they have fired 9 out of their 30 teachers they had, classes are overcrowded.

Ina Arbuckle Elementary School 1

Posted February 18, 2010
I have 2 boys that go to this school 1st grader and a 3rd grader. we moved from alvord district to jurupa. this school is way behind. my kids were getting push at their old school. it's to bad that they can't go back or else i would. also when i went to one assembly where my son was getting an award, i couldn't hear since the principal wouldn't tell her kids to be quiet. i sending my kids to a different school.

Posted October 18, 2007
this school is one of the best schools my child has ever gone to my childre =n have friends here and the staff is so nice around parents and kids

Posted March 14, 2007
I feel that this school doesn't get the credit that they disserves. We love this school.We also support it and it's staff.

Ina Arbuckle Elementary School 2

Posted May 21, 2004
This school needs the teachers to be reminded that when they have a student that is not as advanced as the others, needs help with an assignment that it is their job to take the time to review the work with the child. Not to ignore the child when he/she raises his/her hand because they consistently raise their hand. All that means is that the teacher is not teaching properly. It doeas not give them the right to place the child in a problem child category, or say the child has learning disabilities. I would highly recomend a different school.

Ina Arbuckle Elementary School 3

Posted March 01, 2004
This school needs more parent involement, also this school only provides 1 extracurricular activite any that is only for 5th and 6th graders. There is deffently a great need for tutouring, only some of the teachers provide after school tutouring. And the school lunches are very poor, and they are served cold most of the time when they should be hot. And they do not serve enough food at lunch time for these kids. Schools in a lower income neighborhood serve more food,along with it being hot. And they do more for the students. I would encourage you to have your child attend a different school if possible.

Ina Arbuckle Elementary School
3600 Packard Street, Jurupa Valley, CA  92509
Last modified Ina Arbuckle Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ina Arbuckle Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top