Jurupa Valley, CA

Indian Hills Elementary School 5

Posted May 12, 2014
My son had a great time while he attended Kinder and a small portion of 1st grade. He loved his Kindergarten teacher. (2013/14) The new principal is very involved with the kids. Too bad my son had to change schools.

Posted January 10, 2013
This school is a disgrace to even the poorest of education systems. The support staff/office staff are rude and seem to have entitlement issues. The turnover in principals reflects the lack of organization and attention this school receives from the district. I have taken 1 child out of this school who excelled in another district and I will be removing my younger son later this year. I would be providing my children a disservice as a parent to expect an adequate education from this establishment.

Indian Hills Elementary School 4

Posted December 19, 2012
I have two children enrolled in this school. I read the sour ratings some parents posted here, so I decided to do some investigating myself. The front office staff is very sweet and polite. The have a hectic schedule to maintain, besides assisting every person that walks in the front door! They get it done though. The lunches are pretty much balanced, so long as our children make the choice to add a salad to their tray. Making good choices starts at home! The Teacher's are fabulous, I must confess, I have some favorites! The PTA and Booster Club are 95% parent volunteer organized, they are great people and always put their best forward at every event. The security and safety staff are very stable and sound people. They really care about the children's safety and go out of their way to keep harmony among the children during recess and other daily activities. I haven't met any disgruntled parents yet, but for those who are... I recommend being a part of the solution and not the problem.

Posted September 20, 2012
This school is awful. Thank The Gods I have no kids enrolled in this school any more. My 2 oldest kids attended this school. Very disorganize always, never had a stable principal, as far I know they have no principal. The office staff are so lazy and unprofessional it hurts for them to get up their butts maybe that is why they are overweight and ugly.. To be fair some of the teachers do try very hard, but their is only so much they can do so many kids in one class jeez.. Don't enroll your kids in this shool if you stay at home I recommend K-12 charters school. The best and if you have toddler Montessory school..

Posted June 05, 2009
My son is two grades above average in reading. When I was told that they don't have time to teach him and that I should continue working with him at home, I knew he could no longer attend this school.

Indian Hills Elementary School 2

Posted November 28, 2008

Indian Hills Elementary School 5

Posted September 29, 2008
My girls are currently in Kindergarten and they just absolutely love their school and their teachers. I am very happy that they are attending Indian Hills Elementary and do appreciate all the help and support of the staff - most especially the teachers in Classroom #1

Indian Hills Elementary School 0

Posted April 06, 2008
My son is in second grade at Indian Hills, and he's doing very well. Overall, this is a good school. The lunches they serve here, however, are absolutely unacceptable. There is nothing healthy in the lunches. This really needs to change.

Indian Hills Elementary School 0

Posted March 20, 2008
I agree with the parent who posted yesterday; my experience has been less than favorable. I have a 2nd grader at Indian Hills and I feel the staff can be very unprofessional and unhelpful. Most other schools in the area have some sort of after school prgrams going on and Indian Hills has nothing: academic, recreational or after-school care. The activities they do have are generally very poorly planned. My daughter is doing well academically, but that's based mostly on natural ability. I don't feel the school is doing anything extraordinary to encourage or enhance her abilities.

Indian Hills Elementary School 2

Posted March 19, 2008
My Daughter and Son have both been to Indian Hills Elementary School and we were all unhappy with this school. The staff is poor, and so is the saftey and rules of the school.

Indian Hills Elementary School
7750 Linares Avenue, Jurupa Valley, CA  92509
Last modified Indian Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Indian Hills Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top