Posted December 11, 2013
I love this school! Most teachers are hard working and caring! Office staff is very nice. They have a lot of activities for the kids. I would like to see more opportunities for kids to play sports though. I love the fact that they are already pushing college!!! Mr. Roughton is amazing! He is an AVID teacher. I highly recommend him and the AVID program. It gives the kids a sense of belonging and the extra support they need. Love love love this program!!!!!

Jurupa Middle School 1

Posted May 26, 2012
girl gets caught with drugs im wondering do they not have supervision where all the staff at.

Posted March 26, 2012
Jurupa MS is awesome!!!!! I love it here. I am a student here and it is so enjoyable. My classes are so fun but we still learn everything we need to learn. drumline is still awesome and I love to listen to them. Cross country is awesome and we usually win. Mira Loma MS and Mission MS are ok but Jurupa is just the best!!! I love it here!!! My middle school years will be the best two years of my life!!!

Jurupa Middle School 3

Posted July 18, 2009

Jurupa Middle School 4

Posted July 05, 2008
Great school to work at. The staff is supportive and work before and after school with the students who want help. The principal is supportive. The school has Honors/GATE classes, single gender classes, double reading and/or math classes for students who need additional help, AVID classes to prepare them for college and much much more. Thee environment is safe.

Jurupa Middle School 3

Posted January 04, 2008

Posted October 29, 2007
Both of our children have attended Jurupa Middle School and we have been completely satisfied with both the administration and teaching staff. The subject matter is right on tract with both State and Federal testing. Our children are both higher learners and seem to be challenged with the work. I would feel comfortable recommending Jurupa Middle School to anyone.

Posted October 22, 2007

Posted October 22, 2007

Jurupa Middle School 2

Posted February 02, 2007

Jurupa Middle School
8700 Galena Street, Jurupa Valley, CA  92509
Last modified Jurupa Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jurupa Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top