Posted September 04, 2014
This school has not been well organized from the beginning of my experience as a parent. I would not recommend this school to anyone based upon my experience. Research your alternatives and excercise your rights as a parent to find a good education for your child.

Pacific Avenue Elementary School 3

Posted July 25, 2014
This school is a good school but they need to have field trips my daughter in going in the forth grade and has only been on one in kindergarten.her 2 nd teacher mr.Mitchell was amazing, I have a son going into kindergarten his preschool teacher was amazing, mrs.Rodriguez.my daughter 3 rd grade teacher needs to be a teacher and not just send stacks of paper packets and not explain what to do.they need to sept up on there rsp its been since she has been in first grade I have been trying to get my daughter enrolled in.staff is okay principle is awsome very caring and loves her job.its nice to see so many teachers who still love the job,well some are to hard or lazy but still love there job.

Posted August 23, 2011
This school has been great for my daughter. She has always been a great student and she continues to be great. I believe that parents need to get involved more to help our kids become leaders. My opion is that not only teachers need to do everything in helping our kids learn but together with parents involved our kids will have a much higher level of education.

Posted August 16, 2010
In regards to special needs: My son attended Pacific avenue in preschool. His teacher and speech therapist are amazing. Their involvement with his individual education has been phenomenal. Although the principal told me their special needs program (autism) is fairly new the care and education my son received were absolutely wonderful.

Pacific Avenue Elementary School 4

Posted August 01, 2008

Posted August 18, 2004
This school has no gate program or any other program for students that excel beyond their own level. My daughter attended this school for 5 years and has learned how to complete excel homework sheets. Her fifth grade teacher told us at parent/teacher conf. that spelling words are illegal in the 5th grade.

Posted August 18, 2004
This school is a big disappointment. It has no programs for the higher achieving students.

Posted August 31, 2003

Pacific Avenue Elementary School
6110 45th Street, Jurupa Valley, CA  92509
Last modified Pacific Avenue Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pacific Avenue Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top