Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

My son has attended this school for preschool and we could not be more happy with not only his teacher her aids and his speech therapist but also the front office staff. His teacher is phenomenal and we miss her terribly, she made sure that my son was well taken care of and exceeded our expectations a hundred fold. The front office staff was always smiling and willing to help and even knew my son by name (and not because he was in trouble but because they truly care). We were sad to have to leave after his preschool days were up.

This school has not been well organized from the beginning of my experience as a parent. I would not recommend this school to anyone based upon my experience. Research your alternatives and excercise your rights as a parent to find a good education for your child.

This school is a good school but they need to have field trips my daughter in going in the forth grade and has only been on one in kindergarten.her 2 nd teacher mr.Mitchell was amazing, I have a son going into kindergarten his preschool teacher was amazing, mrs.Rodriguez.my daughter 3 rd grade teacher needs to be a teacher and not just send stacks of paper packets and not explain what to do.they need to sept up on there rsp its been since she has been in first grade I have been trying to get my daughter enrolled in.staff is okay principle is awsome very caring and loves her job.its nice to see so many teachers who still love the job,well some are to hard or lazy but still love there job.

This school has been great for my daughter. She has always been a great student and she continues to be great. I believe that parents need to get involved more to help our kids become leaders. My opion is that not only teachers need to do everything in helping our kids learn but together with parents involved our kids will have a much higher level of education.

In regards to special needs: My son attended Pacific avenue in preschool. His teacher and speech therapist are amazing. Their involvement with his individual education has been phenomenal. Although the principal told me their special needs program (autism) is fairly new the care and education my son received were absolutely wonderful.

Last modified Pacific Avenue Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.