Posted March 11, 2012
RECHS is such an incredibly amazing program. The staff is great! The reputation is misleading. We're coming back, watch out for these Falcons soaring with P.R.I.D.E.

Posted May 20, 2011
Someone needs to check the last names of our top 10 students, including our salutatorian and our valedictorian. Latino. In eighteen years of being in education, our principal is one of the finest I've had the pleasure to work for. Our administrative team cares, truly cares, about the welfare of every one of our students. Yesterday, I saw seniors earn their graduation, seniors whom everyone gave up on except the staff at Rubidoux. I've seen the teachers pour blood, sweat, and tears into the lives of other people's children. We care more for the students than some of their parents do. Rubidoux is often the only stable, loving, and encouraging environment that some of these kids have. Anyone who disparages this school has an axe to grind, probably brought on by bitterness with something else at its source than Rubidoux. All I can say is, congratulations class of 2011. You made all of us proud. Go, Falcons!

Posted June 08, 2010
I was a student at Rubidoux for only a year, sadly. This is a great school for those on their way to college. The RECHS (pronounced 'reaches') program allows students 16 years or older to take college courses concurrently with their normal high school classes. This allowed me to get a full year of college done... for free! The staff really cares about the students, and as someone who wrote a review earlier, those only students that are failing are doing so because of their own lack of initiative to ask the teachers about their grades and how they can achieve better. The only thing that isn't great about this school is its reputation, which is totally wrong anyway.

Rubidoux High School 4

Posted April 19, 2010

Posted November 04, 2009

Posted September 15, 2009

Posted August 31, 2009
this school has a lot to offer with the RECHS program. it is an early college program where students that are 16 years of age get to take college classes while also taking their high school classes. this gives students a great head start in college while students get to practicipate in other activities such as fieldtrips. besdies the RECHS program the overall atmosphere in the school is calm, realaxed, and very school spirited. go RHS!!!

Posted June 10, 2009
This school has caring and dedicated staff. As for the principal , being in a leadership role leaves little to be desired.

Rubidoux High School 1

Posted June 09, 2009

Posted May 23, 2009
i am currently a student at Rubiduox high School, and i think that this school is great. Sure we have a bad rep but none of it is true. I really enjoy the school spirit that we have, especially in the KGGI 99.1 vs. Staff we had in March. That was the best experience I've had so far. I really appreciate all the support I've received from teachers and they show that they really care about the students. b

Rubidoux High School
4250 Opal Street, Jurupa Valley, CA  92509
Last modified Rubidoux High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rubidoux High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 47 reviews. Top