Rustic Lane Elementary School 4

Posted April 02, 2014
This school is underrated. Teachers are really good and the Think Together program is excellent

Posted March 14, 2014
I'm not rating this school, it's awful! My oldest has come to this school and now my 7 year old son goes there. His teacher was bullying him so I told the principal, now the principal is gone.....he knows he doesn't want to lose his job over the teachers there! The school has a substitute principal until another gets hired. The parking is insane! The school has no control over anything, I think it gets worse every year.

Rustic Lane Elementary School 5

Posted August 29, 2013
Rustic lane has made several improvements and is doing a great job. I have two children who attend at this school and I think the teachers at this school are outstanding. I feel comfortable sending my kids to this school and confident in the educational instruction that they are being taught. Test scores may not yet be to standard but this is a problem that is not soley based on the school but what we teach our kids at home as well. Overall great school.

Rustic Lane Elementary School 4

Posted August 31, 2011
This school is under rated. It has a great staff of teachers and faculty that greatly care about the children. Rustic Lane is working on improving the test scores and rewards the kids for their achievements. Parent involvement does need to be improved, we cant soley depend on the teachers involvment on our children education but need to dedicate time in it as well.

Posted January 22, 2008
I think this school is no good. Its too crowded and they dont teach th echildren peoperly. They have an after school program that helps students with tehir homework, which my 4th grade son attends to everyday yet still comes home with his homework unfinished or the answers are all wrong. I am really dissatisfied with this school. Its not even a safe school eigther. I also have a kindergarten son who attends that school and the kids do whatever they want and leave the kindergarten playground in front of the girls who are supervising them. The bell rings and they take themselves to class instead of tehm taking them to class in a single file line. I really dont like that school.

Posted March 02, 2006

Rustic Lane Elementary School 2

Posted August 26, 2005
The teachers at this school are outstanding, but are unsupported by the pirciple.

Rustic Lane Elementary School
6420 Rustic Lane, Jurupa Valley, CA  92509
Last modified Rustic Lane Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rustic Lane Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top