Jurupa Valley, CA

Stone Avenue Elementary School 1

Posted December 24, 2013
They only care to have the attendance. A body at school means $ for the school. Kids don't learn anything. Teachers only care to get a paycheck. Special Ed classes are babysitting the kids. Campus supervisors are trashy.

Posted June 24, 2013
I am a student at stone and it is a cool school,it is summer right now and I am really bored without doing work.I am about to go to 6th grade.the teacher i had was miss molone and she is now one of the greatest teacher I know.Even though I thought a lot of the class mates are annoying (no offense) the school year was great and I actually prefer school than summer

Posted June 23, 2011
Ursuline is a wonderful place. My daughter has excelled here due to the tremendous teaching staff. The teachers work together across disciplines to provide a very rich experience for the girls. The girls are eager to learn more. The leadership at the school is fabulous -- the principal and faculty are very engaged with the students and the parents - they listen and respond. All of the students are encouraged to have a voice and to be heard.

Posted May 21, 2008
This is a great school. My kids want to go to school every day!! The teachers we have had are wonderful. There are rules that must be followed, but these rules apply to everyone. The family is encouraged to be involved with many activities. The principal and staff do a great job and really know the children.

Posted February 14, 2008
I think this is a great school. The teachers are obviously top-notch. They teach a very difficult population, and get a lot out of most of them. Students are bussed in from out of the area, so the school does not reflect the neighborhood. High expectations, good help for all.

Posted July 17, 2006
I have attended Stone Ave. since I was in kindergarten (I am now in seventh grade). Most of the teachers that I know and had are pretty awesome. The students do learn a lot from the teachers.My sixth grade teacher is one of the best teachers at the school. His name is Mr.Payne. If you didn't get right away, he kept teaching the lesson over again until you got it right.Take it from someone who knows that school is pretty awesome thanks to the students,parents,and the wonderful teachers.

Posted July 15, 2005
I have had 2 children attend Stone Ave. and I have been nothing but satified with the academics and administration. What a great school :)

Posted March 17, 2005
Good Structure and staff..Great ratio to students.

Posted June 14, 2004
Stone avenue is a very well planned school. the teachers are very 'student oriented'. If they see that the child is having issues (iether with school curiculum or personal , they notify the parents right away so that they can fix/resolve the issue early and not making the matter worse when parent/teacher confrences take place, this way there are no surprises for the parents. They are very 'safety' concience and it really shows that the teachers and faculty care alot about the students' wellbeing and safety.

Stone Avenue Elementary School

Posted March 10, 2004
I am a retired teacher (30 ys.) who has been subbing in all three Riverside districts for the past 2 yrs. Stone Ave. is one of the finest schools I have ever been involved with as a teacher or as a parent. Mr. Olguin is #1

Stone Avenue Elementary School
5111 Stone Avenue, Jurupa Valley, CA  92509
Last modified Stone Avenue Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stone Avenue Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top