Jurupa Valley, CA

Sunnyslope Elementary School 1

Posted August 08, 2013
I have a child attending this school and I have been unsatisfied with this school. The secretaries here have been absolutely rude with me and so have the teachers. I do not like this school at all and plan to move my child to a different school to where teachers actually want to do their jobs correct. I gave this school one star out of five and I feel am giving them to much credit.

Posted July 08, 2013
My oldest daughter is starting 4th grade year here, so happy with every teacher she has had here. The longavity really shows with their teaching also the new principal is great! So excited for my twins to start kindergarden this year at Sunnyslope!

Posted May 06, 2013
An excelent school. The new Principal made this a friendly school with focused teachers and eager students. It has a library that let the children borrow books and displays their projects. A lot of the parents are involved in the school as volunteers and they make the teachers more focused.

Sunnyslope Elementary School 1

Posted January 23, 2011
I have become more and more dissatisfied with this school. There are a few, maybe a handful, of great teachers. Mostly, the teachers are so-so. I reaize there is less money, but why do the teachers want to take that out on the children? Do the teachers have the "oh well" attitude? No wonder this school is so low on the list of good schools.

Posted April 24, 2010
The principal and teachers seem to bee dedicated to making sure our children receive a good education. They actually listen to our suggestions and concerns.

Posted August 30, 2009
This school rocks! My 2 oldest kids attend and love to go to school every day...:) The teachers are great, and the school works very hard to make sure that all the students have that drive to want to learn...They love their students and it shows....

Posted May 30, 2007
The school offers so much and I am very pleased with its growth. My grandchildren went to sunny slope and did incredibly well I am pleased to say. The longevity of the teachers is awesome and I love that about this school!

Posted March 21, 2006
Sunnyslope is a breath of fresh air! The teachers are excellent and teach to individual learning styles not just use the 'listen while I lecture' approach. They encourage students to experience the joy of accomplishing new things. While we aren't leaving any child behind, Sunnyslope realizes that the learning environment needs to be inviting/exciting so students have an intrinsic drive to learn. My kids want to go to school because it's a great place.

Posted January 11, 2006
The teachers are great at Sunnyslope. I do feel that the principle could be more for the students. If there are funding for the different programs (GATE for instance), why is it not being utilized.

Sunnyslope Elementary School 3

Posted October 12, 2005

Sunnyslope Elementary School
7050 38th Street, Jurupa Valley, CA  92509
Last modified Sunnyslope Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sunnyslope Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top