Jurupa Valley, CA

Posted August 28, 2013
I find it ironic that 2 of the 4 comments listed are against the principals at this school. I have been a teacher for 16 years and in all the years I have taught this school had the worst principal I have ever worked for. This district has its own agenda and it is not the students.

Posted August 21, 2012
I have over 15 years in West Riverside and this is the worst Principal we had

Posted June 06, 2011
West Riverside is the best. The teachers all put in 100% into their students. I have 4 children who all attended West and they all did very well. I have never had a problem with the staff or principal. I know all the staff work together to make West a great place for children to learn.

Posted September 09, 2009
I was a student teacher at this school last year and it was excellent! The student population is a majority EL's and the teachers modifiy their lessons to fit the students needs. The teachers are so amazing and welcoming. The students work hard and are great!

Posted December 19, 2008

Posted January 16, 2005
The school principal does not care about the well-being of our children here! Academic work is often overlooked as well as children's medical issues.

West Riverside Elementary School
3972 Riverview Drive, Jurupa Valley, CA  92509
Last modified West Riverside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Riverside Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top