Public charter
Keyes, CA

Keyes To Learning Charter School

Posted April 24, 2009
Teachers at Keyes Charter School have the unique opportunity to teach small classes of students who enjoy being at our school and who have outstanding family support. As true partners we have worked together to show that a hybrid high school program with classes only two days per week can be just as successful and far more rewarding than the traditional school schedule. We welcome other families who want to share in our proven partnership and flexibility. You can't find a more caring environment from kindergarten to college!

Posted April 07, 2009
We love KTL. The teachers and staff are wonderful. The curriculum is great, and I wouldn't want my child to attend any other school. One thing that I really like about this school is how nurturing the teachers are and how enthusiastic they are about their jobs. Keep up the good work.

Posted April 07, 2009
California Distinguished School! We were very proud and excited to receive the award. Jack O'Connell called and congratulated us just this week. There are two things that we are best known for. They are (1) that we are true partners with parents and that our high school is a (2) university model school.

Posted May 24, 2008
This is our 3rd year with KTL.We love it! The teachers,staff and parents are great.My husband and I are very lucky to have always had our children in KEYES CHARTER LEARNING.

Posted July 18, 2007
My children have attended KTL and have had a wonderful time learning and exploring. The core programs are geared to fit each child individually. The time my girls spent there were the best times they have had in a school setting. They also attended a private Catholic school for some time, however, I felt that the education they recieved at KTL was more enriching and valuable to them in general. This year, we will be returning to KTL, although it is a little difficult on me as a parent to find the time to do it all, it's well worth the effort in the long run.

Posted June 04, 2005
My daughter has just been promoted to the 6th grade. She attended 5th grade at Keyes to Learning Charter School and it has been wonderful for her. She has really improved in math.

Posted September 29, 2003
I have been home schooling through Keyes Charter for 8 years and love it. I appreciate all the help and guidance I have recieved. My daughter started public High School and thenks to KEYES (and me) she is in all advanced classes. I would highly reccommend this Charter School.

Posted September 22, 2003
Keys to Learning has offered a flexible learning environment supportive of our family s needs. Our four children have used KTL s multiple assessment tools, including Accelerated Reader quiz programs, and high-quality literature to build advanced reading levels. As a result, our 16 year old, a KTL 2000 graduate, is now a college sophomore. Our current 8th grader qualified for college-level English and is taking a class at MJC. Our younger children are thriving with the Core Knowledge-based curriculum. Although I am a professional educator, I could not have home-educated our children in the full range of classes offered by expert staff at KTL. Our children have participated in weekly Core Knowledge enrichment and music classes, performed in band and talent shows and color guard competitions, participated in writing workshops and contests, the Stanislaus County spelling bee, Discovery Ranch 4-H, fabulous field trips, PE and art classes, science and academic olympiads, and algebra, biology and earth science classes. Because everyone at KTL has an individualized program, my children have some classmates who have entered the school below grade level and others who are far above grade level. These children participate in multi-age classes together and form friendships without comparisons of academic ability. The spirit of love and encouragement established by the principal pervades the entire school and has given our children not only a great academic foundation, but solid character training as well.

Keyes To Learning Charter School
5709 Ninth Street, Keyes, CA  95328
Last modified Keyes To Learning Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Keyes To Learning Charter School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top