Keyes To Learning Charter School 0

Posted April 24, 2009
Teachers at Keyes Charter School have the unique opportunity to teach small classes of students who enjoy being at our school and who have outstanding family support. As true partners we have worked together to show that a hybrid high school program with classes only two days per week can be just as successful and far more rewarding than the traditional school schedule. We welcome other families who want to share in our proven partnership and flexibility. You can't find a more caring environment from kindergarten to college!

Posted April 07, 2009
We love KTL. The teachers and staff are wonderful. The curriculum is great, and I wouldn't want my child to attend any other school. One thing that I really like about this school is how nurturing the teachers are and how enthusiastic they are about their jobs. Keep up the good work.

Posted April 07, 2009
California Distinguished School! We were very proud and excited to receive the award. Jack O'Connell called and congratulated us just this week. There are two things that we are best known for. They are (1) that we are true partners with parents and that our high school is a (2) university model school.

Posted May 24, 2008
This is our 3rd year with KTL.We love it! The teachers,staff and parents are great.My husband and I are very lucky to have always had our children in KEYES CHARTER LEARNING.

Posted March 20, 2008

Keyes To Learning Charter School 1

Posted January 23, 2008

Posted August 16, 2007

Posted July 18, 2007
My children have attended KTL and have had a wonderful time learning and exploring. The core programs are geared to fit each child individually. The time my girls spent there were the best times they have had in a school setting. They also attended a private Catholic school for some time, however, I felt that the education they recieved at KTL was more enriching and valuable to them in general. This year, we will be returning to KTL, although it is a little difficult on me as a parent to find the time to do it all, it's well worth the effort in the long run.

Posted June 04, 2005
My daughter has just been promoted to the 6th grade. She attended 5th grade at Keyes to Learning Charter School and it has been wonderful for her. She has really improved in math.

Posted March 04, 2005

Keyes To Learning Charter School
5709 Ninth Street, Keyes, CA  95328
Last modified Keyes To Learning Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Keyes To Learning Charter School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top