Keyes, CA

Keyes Elementary School 2

Posted March 19, 2015
My kids are honer students in this school but i am very disappointed on the lack of communication with parents, they are bad at dealing with bullying, and lack of sports allowed at recess. Out of all the schools my kids have ever attended, this is the only one that dislike. only 2 out of 5 teachers have done a good job. Please do review if you have kids in this school. We need a real rating.

Posted May 19, 2014
Keyes Elementary is a great school with qualified teachers and staff. As a parent of children that have attended Keyes Elementary I couldn't be more proud. They have always been top students and have had excellent grades. My kids loved/love this school and have never had a problem here. I am happy that they have had great teachers!

Posted August 13, 2009
I am a sub teacher and i have never worked with such an amazing staff with such great team work and dedication! Way to go!

Posted January 28, 2009
My children have been to 3 schools and this one is the best! The most organized school which is truly concerned for their students and parents as well.

Keyes Elementary School
5680 Seventh Street, Keyes, CA  95328
Last modified Keyes Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Keyes Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top