Posted March 19, 2014
Great school! All of the staff is wonderful. My child is in the AG program and it is awesome.

Kingsburg High School 2

Posted March 17, 2014
How would u like if ur child is not in class but sittin in a room but called rc u jut sit thire doing nothing but the lady tell u to get out some work not learning in class jut a waist of time

Kingsburg High School 4

Posted October 11, 2012
WOW! normally wouldn't write one of these reviews but I read the obviously angry personal review and felt compelled to defend the leaders of our school. Mr. Morris AND Mr. Rosa are two of the most caring and professional people I have ever met. They care about the kids at KHS and are very involved in their academic futures. They go out of their way to make sure that each kid at KHS is doing well. I have never seen Mr. Rosa or Mr. Morris act in any way but professional, always a handshake, always eye contact and always a follow up conversation. With as many students as there are at KHS I'm always amazed at how they call most of the by first name (I could never remember that many). I have had 4 kids go through this school all during their administration and it is WAY better of a school than it was when I went there. As for the school board? eh, not that impressed, but not going to complain since it is an elected seat. If you don't approve of them then DON'T vote for them, or better yet, run yourself and do something about it ! Rather than complain annonymously about a personal issue, instead of the overall school that has wonderful teachers, staff, and an excellent academic program.

Kingsburg High School 1

Posted October 10, 2012
Teachers are great, but Principal Morris is a total joke. How does he expect parents to take him serious when he cannot even iron his shirt nor does he have the proper command presence of a principal. He also lacks integrity and is an opportunist along with his sidekick vice principal Rosa who cannot even look you in your eyes when you are speaking to him. He's a coward looking for a promotion by messing up the future of his students.Like a said before, teachers are great but the leadership needs a serious overhaul. I also attended and graduated from this school and its a place where you cannot go to the principal when in need because they dont care about the students, only themselves.

Kingsburg High School 1

Posted October 10, 2012
School board does not listen to the community, the students, the teaching staff, nor the parents. They talk down to everyone and are very prideful. Very dissapointed!

Posted December 16, 2009

Posted November 25, 2009

Posted September 25, 2009

Posted June 12, 2009
I am originally from Fresno Ca, and Kingsburg has changed mine and my childrens life. My daughter is now a sophmore at Kingsburg High School. I think this School and the community are Great.

Posted April 03, 2009
I am a student who goes to this school. From my experiences, the staff are great and the environment is great too. It's a great place to go, and the Library is excellent.

Kingsburg High School
1900 18th Avenue, Kingsburg, CA  93631
Last modified Kingsburg High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kingsburg High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top