Posted October 19, 2013
Wonderful staff, teachers & principal who are very dedicated & who create a welcoming, open minded & engaging learning environment. I think the principal Mrs. Herms must know every child's name by heart - she has a great rapport with my daughter. So glad we decided to send our daughter to Sci-Tech!

Posted October 18, 2013
My children have gone to Sci Tech since the very first day it opened. I often feel as though it's the best decision we ever made! Teachers make real connections with both students and families and work tirelessly to provide a unique, fun, hands on learning experience for each and every child.

Posted October 18, 2013
We started at Sci Tech 4 years ago - the school's first year. Our son was entering kindergarten and I had spent the past sping "shopping" for the right school. We found it at Sci Tech. Our first visit introduced us to the dedicated teachers that would shape our son's educational career and I couldn't have been happier. There was such an enthusiam from the staff that it was hard not to be excited about school for my son and myself. We are so glad with our choice and we've never looked back. The cirriculum is designed so that each student can learn at the level appropriate for them - excelling at every opportunity. Our them of science and technology is woven into each subject - math, readying, social studies. The students are encourage to learn with and from one another regardless of their age - reading buddies, Big Science Friday, student council - all involve the students mixing with each other and learning from one another. Everytime I am giving the opportunity, I tell everyone how wonderful the shool is, how great the teachers are and that they should come and check us out. Thank you Sci Tech - we are so glad that we found you.

Posted January 28, 2013
We took a leap of faith and started our kids at Sci-Tech the year it opened. My children had been students of Mrs. Herms previously so I had complete confidence in her and her ability to establish this school. I expected that there would be some kinks that would need to be worked out in the first year or two, and I'm sure there were some, but I never noticed them, ever. Mrs. Herms and the other teachers made opening a great, hands on, charter school look easy. Since then, the school had doubled in size, and still Sci-Tech operates flawlessly. The teachers are great teachers, some of the best I have ever seen. They regularly plan hands on activities that engage the children and make learning fun. My kids love school, they love their teachers and they love to learn at Sci-Tech. I have never regretted the decision that we made 3 years ago to enroll at Sci-Tech. I would recommend Sci-Tech to anyone! My kids have been blessed to have seriously awesome teachers (Mrs. Herms/Mrs. Kyser, Mr. C, Mr. Lusebrink, Mrs. Kendall, and Mrs. Flory).

Posted September 05, 2012
All the teachers, staff, parents, and children are excited about learning! This school's atmosphere is all about helping each child reach their full potential. My children do not even like missing one day of school. There is so much parent involvement as well. I am so thankful for this school :)

Posted May 28, 2012
I really enjoy working at this hands on science and technology school. Something exciting going on each day. There are lots of field trips and special events. The parent participation is very high.

Posted September 02, 2011
I love that when we moved here we found this school. Small class sizes and the Teachers listen to the children and work with them to help them become better student and people.

Science & Technology Academy At Knights Landing
9544 Mill Street, Knights Landing, CA  95645
Last modified Science & Technology Academy At Knights Landing is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Science & Technology Academy At Knights Landing Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top