Bad
Good

We moved all the way to the Crescenta Valley and specifically moved here for the schools. We won the lottery by getting a place in the Abraham Lincoln School district. It's a nice community. The principal, Mr. Williams, office staff, Ms. Zara and Ms. Rhonda, the after school care program but most importantly, Mrs. Burkhart, the Kindergarten teacher we love, love, love. She's filled with life, enthusiasm, has a love of knowledge and is great with every single child in the classroom. We couldn't be more blessed.

I absolutely love this school. The staff is polite, honest, helpful and great with kids and parents. Definetly exceeds my expectations. Go LINCOLN!!!

Lincoln Elementary is an amazing school! It has a totally awesome Principal, Mr. Williams, who gives fist bumps while greeting all the students by name in the morning. He is with the kids at recess and lunch will do anything to help them. The teachers are the best in the state and work very hard to give students a good education. My son loved all his teachers because they cared about him. Thank you Lincoln and Go Lincoln Lions!

The best school in the Crescenta Valley. Wonderful parents, teachers and kids. Both of my kids are very happy to be a part of this school. I will be sad when they have to leave.

Lincoln has a great staff and excellent parent participation. Teachers are helpful and actively participate in the child's growth as student. It is located in a great neighborhood.

Three of my grandchildren have attended Lincoln Elementary and two are still there. The teachers and staff have been great, but the parent participation is outstanding. The entire community supports the students in their academic efforts.

This is by far the best school in the Crescenta Valley. The community, the teachers and students all work so very hard to make it the best. I bought my house near this school just so my kids could go here! And it was all worth it.

My first two years at Lincoln were great! I really loved this school. I volunteered quite a bit and everything was fine. When my husband lost his job and I couldn't volunteer anymore everything fell apart. Teachers the last few years have been non-responsive and the current administration is overwhelmed and at times sadly inept. I would not recommend this school.

This is the best school! My daughter and son love it and Mr. Bill Card, our principal, is THE BEST. It has so many great programs and so much parent involvement. LINCOLN RULES!

Lincoln's Principal, Bill Card, is the BEST! He has lunch with the kids and plays ball with them at recess. He reads books in every class monthly. He knows all the children by name and you can see how much they love and admire Mr. Card each and every morning when he is at the curb to greet everyone with a hi-five and a warm smile and each and every afternoon with a wave goodbye. Just ask any parent, staff, teacher, or student just how much Mr. Card is appreciated. I feel so very lucky that my children attend Lincoln, the BEST school, the BEST teachers, the BEST PRINCIPAL ever!

Last modified Abraham Lincoln Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.