Posted February 13, 2014
Amazing environment for the children. Three of my four kids go to this school and they could not be happier. The staff is amazing and so is the director. I recommend this school to anyone I meet who is looking. Once my youngest is old enough she will attend here as well!

Posted June 20, 2012
Amazing school, wonderful teachers and staff. The director says hi and greets us and stops to chat every time she sees us. All the teachers stop to say hi and interact with the kids, even if that particular kid isn't in their class. I am only sad because we cannot afford the tuition to send our daughter to Kinder here at Robbin's Nest, but if we could there would be NO question, she would be there in a heartbeat! This is the best preschool EVER. As soon as my son is old enough he will attend as well.

Posted April 20, 2009
Great school. We love it and our kids love it. The teachers and directors are great! Highly recommend.

Posted April 22, 2008
Great school and great programs! My child loves her teacher at Robbin's Nest.

Robbin's Nest Preschool And Kindergarten
2912 Honolulu Avenue, La Crescenta-Montrose, CA  91214
Last modified Robbin's Nest Preschool And Kindergarten is a Private school that serves grade K
Robbin's Nest Preschool And Kindergarten Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top