Bad
Good

This school should be closed. Terrible school district. Moved and my kids could not be happier The district employees are rude and not helpfull at all. They don't care about special needs students at all. Was especially glad I moved after hearing Marcia Miller bad mouth me and my wife because we want an education not day care tor my autistic son. Sincerely James Freeman. PS. The teachers and principle are awesome. Their hands are tied by the district.

My oldest son attended this school from K-8 (he is now in high school). My youngest son attended K-7 (we moved out of the area so he will not be able to finish all grades here). I can't say enough good about LDPE and the staff there. They are caring but strict and keep the kids (and parents) in check. This years resource teacher, Mrs. Good, is very good and has made a world of difference with my son. Thank you LDPE and the Coyote staff!!!

Poor leadership, very political, Not very qualified teachers. If your child need extra help this school is not for you.

When we moved to the Don Pedro area and wanted to enroll my son, I was told there was no room for him and I would have to take him to Coulterville (the school was not going to provide transportation). When I reminded the school of their legal obligation, they took him but isolated him from the rest of the students. He likes the teacher but the principal has a lot to learn about children, disabilities, and bullying.

I have a 3rd grader and a 7th grader at this school. My children do very well, and love their teachers. Especially Mrs. Dietz, all the children love Mrs. Dietz. I am extremely excitted about the education my children are recieveing, and I love the programs avaliable to them. My third grader get's the help she needs in math, with one program and the praise she deserves in reading with another program. The Principal Mr. Panetz has done a fine job pulling this school into shape and the staff is just top notch! I am very proud to say my children attend Lake Don Pedro Elementary School. Mrs. Sebold

Last modified Lake Don Pedro Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.