Posted February 25, 2013
I WISH I WENT TO THIS SCHOOL. its better than the school i go to. -__-

Posted January 09, 2012
I LOVE MY SCHOOL! I suffer from mild ADD and Dyslexia and am helped by the wonderful staff and educators at this school. I have improved very much ever since I became a part of the school. I am a Freshman coming from a middle school in the same city where I did not get as much help with my problems and was picked on for my disabilities. I really recommend this school. They helped me maintain a G.P.A of 3.75 Which is really good! I was in such a rut but I joined La Habra High and my future looks bright! PS:If You can afford a private school go there but dont complain about a public school. And school crime has changed through the years we are very safe now, you just shouldn't start fights with people who will fight back. :D

Posted June 13, 2011
I went to La Habra High school, and I really enjoyed my high school days here. Not only did they offer great electives, but they have excellent sports programs and the tearchers are ALWAYS willing to help. This school is two thumbs up in my BOOK!

Posted April 21, 2011
I graduated from La Habra High School and went on to attend Cal State University, Fullerton. I felt that through La Habra I learned more about the real world and what it takes to get by after high school than through CSUF. The people you work with in groups are just like the people that you work with at work. People only care about themselves and do only enough to get by. The teachers seem to be the only ones that care; the students mostly are good but those that are bad are that way because their parents do not put in enough effort in the lives.

Posted July 09, 2010
i like la Habra, its a great school. if you have the money to send your kids to private school, then do it. you cant just dump your kids at school and then complain that they are'nt learning anything. the teaching staff can't do everything. their your kids, their your responsibility. and remember to vote republican.

La Habra High School 0

Posted April 13, 2010
I agree with the statement below about the group projects. I've spent countless hours helping my son with a project that 3 other people got credit for and did no work on. It's very frustrating. Most projects are a big part of the grade for that subject. I disagree with the statement about the counselors, however. Mr. Gallego is my son's counselor and has been extremely helpful throughout his high school career. Mrs. Eagleson is a wonderful counselor who also helps the ROP students. Some teachers don't care about the students but I think that most care deeply. Many of them are willing to tutor off-hours but won't chase the kids down; the kids have to be willing to get the help.

La Habra High School 2

Posted April 11, 2010
No communication, councelors don't help with class schedules. Group projects that on;y one person does the work and the whole group gets the credit. Teachers don't care as long as they get the paycheck

La Habra High School 4

Posted February 06, 2010
My son attends La Habra High, and until now we have been very pleased. He is in the Forensics Program, and he as well as us are very happy with it and with Mr. Fanning the Program Coordinator!

La Habra High School 0

Posted September 29, 2009
My son is an Honor Student at La Habra High. At LHHS, it s all about the students! Whether it s academics, sports or any of the other various activities that the school offers. Communication is top notch. With both the website & marquee being kept current and up to date. This past month, there was an incident with a student. The information from that incident was out within a few hours to parents. We knew what happened and where. I get weekly emails from the teachers, telling me what is due & what the class has done during the week. There's an Open Door Policy for the Principal or Assistant Principals. Also, a new Aeries program, which was installed in 2008, to tell us all about our students. Make a difference in your students life - get involved!

Posted September 25, 2009

La Habra High School
801 West Highlander Avenue, La Habra, CA  90631
Last modified La Habra High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
La Habra High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 44 reviews. Top