Bad
Good

Arbolita School was recently ranked the # 8 public elementary school in Orange County by the OC Register in an independent assessment of all public schools. The California Department of Education is currently considering Arbolita School for the Distinguished School Award. In 2014-15, Arbolita will begin offering a Dual Immersion Spanish -English Kindergarten program.

We love Arbolita! The staff and administration are friendly and caring. The schools location makes us feel embraced in the neighborhood and my children can walk to school! This little campus has a lot to offer and my 4 year old is very excited to start TK next year and then move into the Dual Immersion program in Kindergarten. Before I visited Arbolita I was thinking of transferring my kids into another school district. I am so thankful I didn't!

Arbolita Elementary School is staffed with caring and supportive teachers who really care about their students education. My grandson is in the second grade and each year I have been amazed by the skill,compassion and genuine effort being put into the time and truly the quality of time given to meet my grandsons educational needs. I am a proud grandma, I am proud of my grandson and I am proud of the teachers educating my grandson. I appreciate all the Teachers, Office personnel, after school programs to help the students with their homework and the Principal, Mr. Snyder. I thank everyone for the gift of education being given to my grandson. I hope my simple words carry the weight of how spectatular Arbolita Elementary School is and all the hard work does not go unnoticed or unappreciated.

This school is okay it seems like all the teachers don't get along as for the principal if you have a problem he tells you what you want to hear it's very disappointing to hear the noon duty ladies screaming at the kids constantly over and over . There should be another way of disappointing kids without screaming at them. There is 1 first grade teacher that screams constantly at her students in her class you could hear it all the time. There are several teachers there that love their job and you could see it in the way they teach and how the kids excel. You could see the tension of staff members not getting along with each other as for the front desk well not always 100 percent friendly. there is a school closer but to get a inner district transfer is too hard.

i am really glad that my daughter attented this school. This is her second year at this school. And im very happy with her last two teachers they were really great..The principal Mr. Snider is doing an excellent job..

I am very disapointed with this school. The Principal has recently been changed and it seems that the entire teaching culture left with the previous Principal. I would stay far away from this school. If i could rate this school less than 1 star I would.

Last modified Arbolita Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-2